First World Problems

Put a trixie bet on last night, Motherwell and some Dutch game both came in but the third game involving the Vancouver White Socks or some such it turns out doesn't happen till Saturday night. So I have to wait ages to find out if I've won a grand or just a measly £160. Might just end it all.

I assume you mean asking for red sauce in the first place, in which case you would be correct.

Also ordering a coastal golf course rather than sausages.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a roll and links with onion and no sauce last week, only to find myself with a roll and brown sauce when I got to work. Not sure how it's possible to do that by accident, so I'm currently plotting my revenge.

Accidentally chose the wrong alarm on my phone last night. The volume for this one is set much louder and the tune itself is far too abrasive. FML

Edited by madwullie

Haw, no you didn't. You bought sausages on a roll.

Suddenly it all becomes clear; obviously I was served by your maw, and punished for my transgression. Ask her how she'd feel if she ended up without any sausage inside her.

You ask for sausage on a roll round here and you'll be asked, "square or links?"

Suddenly it all becomes clear; obviously I was served by your maw, and punished for my transgression. Ask her how she'd feel if she ended up without any sausage inside her.

You ask for sausage on a roll round here and you'll be asked, "square or links?"

That's why you ask for sausages on a roll, not singular "sausage". The plurality of "sausages" implies to the basically educated individual that you are asking for link sausages, not Lorne. ;)