First World Problems

I have 3 sock drawers.

Right hand bedside unit top drawer, contains my everyday socks.
Left hand bedside unit top drawer, contains various colours of decent sock for more formal occasion.
Left hand beside unit bottom drawer, contains football and ankle socks.

My daughter wanted to play with her wee water table/sandpit thing yesterday.

It's been sitting outside all winter and was mawkit and covered in leaves, so I decided to get the power washer out and clean it with that.  All went well until i realised that I've made a clean bit on one of the the patio slabs and now need to do the whole thing.

And these folk bobbing across the Mediterranean think their life is difficult. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My daughter wanted to play with her wee water table/sandpit thing yesterday.

It's been sitting outside all winter and was mawkit and covered in leaves, so I decided to get the power washer out and clean it with that.  All went well until i realised that I've made a clean bit on one of the the patio slabs and now need to do the whole thing.

And these folk bobbing across the Mediterranean think their life is difficult. 

You could go on ebay and try and source a manky patio slab.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

:lol:

I know how to treat a woman. She couldn't have got any more pleasure from a Rampant Rabbit. The windows will be worn away at this rate. Her Grand weans came to see her and she was like Quick Draw Mcgraw every time a wee mitt came in to contact with glass.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know how to treat a woman. She couldn't have got any more pleasure from a Rampant Rabbit. The windows will be worn away at this rate. Her Grand weans came to see her and she was like Quick Draw Mcgraw every time a wee mitt came in to contact with glass.

Thoughtful gift. A new way to go.

I usually go wi what I think will get me my hole

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Did she throw you against the windows to get her going?

No such luck really. The weans get away with murder. When it's just me the house is treated like a crime scene. If the bog has just been cleaned I need to go to the pub for a shite.

Put a DVD in the machine, then went for a piss and to get a snack, thinking that by the time I returned, it would've skipped the annoying "please do not pirate this DVD" warning and associated nonsense.

Unbelievably though, it had, all of its own volition, started to actually play the DVD.

I had to rewind it a few seconds back to the start!

To compound matters, the "First World Problems" thread had slipped beyond the first page in my "Participated" tab, so it took me a good thirty seconds to find.

Genuinely wish I was in Darfur right now.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I was sitting down the beach today and had forgotten my headphones so I had to listen to the Joe Rogan podcast through the speaker and struggled to hear it every so often due to how loud the waves were crashing against the shore. 

How much are flights to Mosul?