How Low Can You Sink?

I'd be all for "locking them up" or whatever you want to call it, with a view to reformation.

Compulsory confinement to an area of strict mental supervision and treatment until such time when they are deemed safe to re-enter society.

Throwing them in prison achieves very little.

Keep religion out of paedophlia.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He lives pretty close to me as well, great news. Wonder if I've ever stood next to him in the queue at Guilano's.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU

Posting stories about some horrific crime on public forums along with a description of how angry and vengeful you are about, seems to be the new hot shit in narcissistic attention seeking.

It's just the same as facebook mourners. I can be sadder/more outraged than you, therefore this validates me.

I'm sorry. You have utterly humiliated me with your sound reasoning and deeply complex arguments.

On the contrary, I asked you simple questions on a step-by-step basis to make it easy for you but to your credit you have wisely bailed out early as you could see where I was going.

Whilst the guy is obviously fucked in the head (you would be to feel the need to rape a one day old baby), this is one of the sickest things I have ever read.

I'm not usually one of these "PC gone mad m8" types, but we should be locking this fucker up and throwing away the key.

That doesn't make any sense, paedo apologist.

This sort of attitude is the common approach to paedo's and part of the problem IMO

If paedo's are attracted to kids the way i am attracted to women then it must be a pretty awful place to be as society tells you you are sick and disgusting, the lowest of the low and you have nowhere to go for help for fear of being completely publicly outcasted.

This particular individual and a lot of other offenders are more than likely vile people but there must be thousands of potential beasts out there who are deeply unhappy and feel that they have nowhere to go for help and so they do these awful crimes.

This sort of attitude is the common approach to paedo's and part of the problem IMO

If paedo's are attracted to kids the way i am attracted to women then it must be a pretty awful place to be as society tells you you are sick and disgusting, the lowest of the low and you have nowhere to go for help for fear of being completely publicly outcasted.

This particular individual and a lot of other offenders are more than likely vile people but there must be thousands of potential beasts out there who are deeply unhappy and feel that they have nowhere to go for help and so they do these awful crimes.

That doesn't make any sense, paedo apologist.

Archived