Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Do they f**k. In situation management, East Fife win both titles this year, particularpy in dealing with their own wee fannies. Annan employ extra bodies for our visits, but are fairly placid in allowing fans to be fans. The rest are crap, the scenario of late at Broadwood reflects that Clyde games are more heavily-handed and treated vastly differently than earlier in the season. This breeds two factors; the club are either being told of this, and point blank refusing to address the fans over the extra cost (or indeed defend their customers against those accusations leading to increased presence); or they are being shafted over the stewarding arrangements, and standing back allowing our supporters to be bullied by these fuckers. NLL and the hired goons owe us nothing....the club do.

Re. The extra bodies for the Clyde visit to Annan - I believe this is a combination o communication between the club's & Police - yer reputation must precede u.

Look on the brightside - u must save loads of £££ with the miniscule away support we have.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree wi the fact there is no reality check for the numbers of stewards.

They seem to take a doomsday scenario of massed battles & casualties when most o the time the biggest job the steward does is to tell a wee boy tae get doon from the barrier or an older guy to take his feet off the many vacant plastic seats in the row in front.

Ye do wonder who is lining who's pocket.Sssh that's talking oot o turn - SFL regulations for awe that & awe that.

Gypsy Army you talk absolute nonsense. Whilst I agree with many that the ownership model is flawed it does allow owners to ask questions on the Q&A section of the website.Now I have had a number of issues with how our Club is run but on each and every occasion I have raised a question I have had a comprehensive response. There have been a number of awkward questions raised by other owners and the answers are there for all to see. It should also be pointed out that the Chairman has made it known that he is available to talk to anyone on match day if they so desire.

I may sound like an apologist for the Board but in fairness some of the guff spouted here is over the top.

I can assure you I have had several questions unanswered. I have even asked the board if I could speak to a member of the board re the last AGM as i couldn't attend to ask a few question around the relocation. I'm still awaiting an answer months later. I'm glad all your questions have been answered. Also before anyone on here states I haven an agenda U don't.

Stunning response to the Clyde Generations initiative with almost 500 fans names appearing on next year's strip? Credit where it is due -congratulations to all those involved in this initiative.

something fishy about your name pal lol we are clyde super clyde noone likes us we dont care

FTP / FTQ / the Tory Party / the Tory Party/ ( twice intentional BTW ), United Nations, Donald Trump,Maggie Thatcher,Putin etc etc

Shawfield shed boy is that enough ?

Just watch an old version of "when the boat comes in"- James Bolam played a great part - an ordinary Geordie ( well he was) :- he hated foreigners, he hated Scots, he hated Mackams (sunderland), he hated folk in the same street.

Lesson :

More love less hate.

Archived