Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did everyone vote for PotY? I went for McGovern.

Goal of the season has to be Linton against Elgin, the circumstances with us having gone down to 10 men, a great run from Gormley and a fantastic finish.

Goal of the season has to be Linton against Elgin, the circumstances with us having gone down to 10 men, a great run from Gormley and a fantastic finish.

smith by a mile not a bad game this season

mcgovern has been excellent close run

I went for both of these.

McGovern for me as well. Smith has been solid all season but his poor distribution, most of the time, is a big fault in his game.

Goal of the season is easily Linton's goal in the 4-2 win over Elgin. Has been the best moment of the season so far and not celebrated a goal like that since McQueen's goal in stoppage time to make it 3-3 against Berwick.

Smith for POTY. Some of the crossed he was putting in earlier in the season were terrific. Doesn't do it as much now. Maybe as he seems to be less advanced.

Goal of the season must be Linton's. However, it was Gormley's run and cross that impressed me rather than the finish. By far the best goal.

Funnily enough, it reminded me of McQueen's goal as well.

Obviously Linton and JP are much more talented players than Smith, however he has turned up 99% of the time this year. Much as I like Linton I have been really disaaponted in his performances over the last 6-8 weeks when we really needed the likes of him to produce.

I am not singling him out at all, just making a point that one or two of our better players could perhaps have done a bit more in the run in. I'm just so disappointed I suppose.

Anyway... Let's see what happens between next week and hopefully by May, fingers crossed one big push please guys!!

Archived