5 more years of the Tories

FlyerTon

Feeling bad about this result from an SNP perspective would be like pulling some absolute tidy in your local nightclub but feeling depressed because you've not pulled Mila Kunis that night. The Tories won by 39 seats more than there are seats in Scotland, getting the government we wanted simply wasn't in our hands.

Terrible analogy.

Its more like pulling a stunner but then remembering you have to take her home to your parents' house cos when you had the chance to move out last year you played it safe and so you're still living at home.

The stunner is willing to wait for you but you're not getting your hole anytime soon.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

getting the government we wanted simply wasn't in our hands.

so why the excitement then ?? It means jack shit surely. Your chance was last September and you fucking blew it and if there was another referendum tomorrow, I'm confident you'd lose that anaw. Devo Max is the way forward for us, not independence

so why the excitement then ?? It means jack shit surely. Your chance was last September and you fucking blew it and if there was another referendum tomorrow, I'm confident you'd lose that anaw. Devo Max is the way forward for us, not independence

"we fucking blew it" surely. If you think it was a blown opportunity then it surely wasn't those that voted yes that blew it, that would be the those that voted no.

that's probably because we don't like being covered in bile, venom and froth that comes from your slavvering mooths in fairness. You're all fucking bigoted fannies. You're running ISIS close in fanaticism

uncomf.gif

I genunely can't be bothered explaining it to you. You'll never get it.

Terrible analogy.

Its more like pulling a stunner but then remembering you have to take her home to your parents' house cos when you had the chance to move out last year you played it safe and so you're still living at home.

The stunner is willing to wait for you but you're not getting your hole anytime soon.

Except Friday morning was actually enjoyable, whereas telling an attractive young lady that you won't be giving her the pumping she wants would be beyond painful.

The Scottish people as a whole fucked it then. The Yes campaign was at much to blame for a No vote as the voters who voted No, due to a piss poor leader who came across as a p***k and a scandalous, nasty, distasteful campaign by the nats. It left a bad taste IMO.

The Scottish people as a whole fucked it then. The Yes campaign was at much to blame for a No vote as the voters who voted No, due to a piss poor leader who came across as a p***k and a scandalous, nasty, distasteful campaign by the nats. It left a bad taste IMO.

Aye totally, it was a scandalous, nasty, distasteful campaign by yes. Totally. You utter freak.

Just on the subject of nationalism, I don't really understand why this line is pushed by anyone who is part of the wider UK. Britain is one of the most jingoistic, nationalist countries on the planet. Not necessarily in a bad way but any chance to get thousands on the streets waving wee union jacks is seized on.

I see that Michael Gove is now Justice Secretary. WTF doesn't quite cover it. Bravo Cameron, you're a master troll.

I saw that on twitter. :huh:

Gove is an utter buffoon and one of the most right wing Tory MPs. Gonna be pretty funny watch him borderline privatise education in E&W, safe in the knowledge that Scottish education is devolved.

Just on the subject of nationalism, I don't really understand why this line is pushed by anyone who is part of the wider UK. Britain is one of the most jingoistic, nationalist countries on the planet. Not necessarily in a bad way but any chance to get thousands on the streets waving wee union jacks is seized on.

Exactly, but British nationalism is good Scottish/Welsh nationalism bad. This is ingrained by the establishment as the latter two are a threat to the former.

Your last sentence sums up the effect Thatcher has had on British society.

I saw someone on the news say something very similar. What can you do for ME?

That's what makes the Scottish results all the more sweeter. Voting SNP is about what's best for the nation, not the individual.

I genunely can't be bothered explaining it to you. You'll never get it.

Except Friday morning was actually enjoyable, whereas telling an attractive young lady that you won't be giving her the pumping she wants would be beyond painful.

XXX hugs

Voting SNP is about what's best for the nation, not the individual.

Utter rubbish. What about the food banks and poor in Newcastle, Liverpool Cardiff etc?? Dont make out like you give a f**k about the poor people as we all know poverty has no borders.

And that includes poor people in Dublin, Tirane or Calcutta. Whether you draw the line on who we help at the Solway Firth or English Channel doesn't make much difference in the wider scheme of things. It is still being limited by the concept of the nation.

Utter rubbish. What about the food banks and poor in Newcastle, Liverpool Cardiff etc?? Dont make out like you give a f**k about the poor people as we all know poverty has no borders.

I'm afraid Wallace that they'll need to secure a change in the way those responsible for running the country behave. Scotland is voting for a party which is committed to a different model of public spending with less focus on weapons of mass destruction and more on dealing with social issues. Poverty has no borders but where there is a public will to address it then change can happen. Unfortunately there are usually borders involved - as in the case of these islands. You and too many others voted back in the "I'm alright Jack" sack of shite so for you to then come out and criticise those who want to move away from that is nothing less than breathtaking.

I'm afraid Wallace that they'll need to secure a change in the way those responsible for running the country behave. Scotland is voting for a party which is committed to a different model of public spending with less focus on weapons of mass destruction and more on dealing with social issues. Poverty has no borders but where there is a public will to address it then change can happen. Unfortunately there are usually borders involved - as in the case of these islands. You and too many others voted back in the "I'm alright Jack" sack of shite so for you to then come out and criticise those who want to move away from that is nothing less than breathtaking.

Well said :thumsup2

Yeah, the nation in question is Scotland champ. Who cares about Liverpool and Cardiff, those nations can sort themselves out.

Archived