New Scottish Labour Leader

~~~

What about me? I voted Green (in Cumbria).

There may be many SNP members who will vote Green on the list next year and leave themselves open to expulsion. Don't know if we will be at vigorous at pursuing it tbh.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be many SNP members who will vote Green on the list next year and leave themselves open to expulsion. Don't know if we will be at vigorous at pursuing it tbh.

Yeah, I doubt the SNP will ever be as bitter as SLAB. I'm guessing members who live in rUK get a free pass too.

Hope we won't be....

Anyhoo to quote Mr Hicks - what band wants their audience dead?

I didn't think labour could be picky these days....

When it is done locally like that you have to wonder if there was some personal grudge that led to the sledgehammer being applied to this particular peanut where the readmission after five years through the NEC stuff is concerned. It's not unreasonable for a party to expel a member over something like that but the lack of a meeting to hear his side of the story looks a bit over the top.

This is precisely why they will continue to get humped at Holyrood next year. Their SNPbad blind fury is poisonous, all consuming and they can't shake it.

During the General Election campaign it was literally all Scottish Labour had and look how that turned out for them. We keep hearing how they'll change and how they'll listen to the people, but they seem unable to shake their hatred (possibly borne through jealousy) of the SNP.

Dugdale to be on Sunday Politics this morning to discuss her leadership bid. I wonder if she will manage to do a interview without mentioning the SNP are bad

To be fair - if you are in a political party you really should be voting for that political party. If you don't then should not be a member of that party.

Btw the SNP have not been slow in expelling members themselves in the past - just ask Alex Salmond about his expulsion along with other 79 group members Kenny McAskill and Stephen Maxwell. That truly was when the SNP were Tartan Tories.

To be fair - if you are in a political party you really should be voting for that political party. If you don't then should not be a member of that party.

Btw the SNP have not been slow in expelling members themselves in the past - just ask Alex Salmond about his expulsion along with other 79 group members Kenny McAskill and Stephen Maxwell. That truly was when the SNP were Tartan Tories.

^^^^^^^

Seething at the only show in town

^^^^^^^

Seething at the only show in town

DTED absolutely correct on this point.

Jamie Ross of Buzzfeed conducts an interview with Kezia Dugdale, with her responses only coming from emoji's. It's as pish as it sounds.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/kezia-dugdale-interviewed-by-emoji#.barkA6rk9

What does now-banned far right permagrump Reynard think of this?

Reynard the fox@TheZephyrus19692 hrs2 hours ago

@JamieRoss7 @cdundas @kdugdalemsp brilliant!

Archived