Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't say that but she seems to be prone to loosing the head a wee bit. The Russians on our doorstep stuff from the referendum springs to mind. The mask slipped a bit there she seems quite an angry person at times. Think her problem will be she can't command the cross party respect Goldie did, a woman she can't hold a candle to. Tories are sitting at their core mid-teen % wise. It won't change significantly in 2016. The fact some would celebrate it going up, even by around 1% is telling.

She's a pathological liar.

And neither is your utter joke of a party.

greggy.png

Indeed, and if the rumours I am hearing are true, they could very well be on the end of an even bigger humiliation than they possibly are expecting.

Don't even ask what the rumours are...coz I ain't telling :P

what party is this? Ive never said which party I vote for, I vote for Scotland's party of the centre right, the SNP

Your H_B-esque safety blanket is fooling absolutely nobody, champ.

As much as I can understand why Harvie and the Greens want to run for a constituency seat, I don't think they'll win which is sad because Harvie is a brilliant politician and leader. Would be a big loss for the Greens and for Holyrood. Think Labour might end up taking Glasgow Kelvin.

Looks like Stewart Maxwell, currently one of the list MSPs, will get the SNP nomination in my constituency of Eastwood.

As much as I can understand why Harvie and the Greens want to run for a constituency seat, I don't think they'll win which is sad because Harvie is a brilliant politician and leader. Would be a big loss for the Greens and for Holyrood. Think Labour might end up taking Glasgow Kelvin.

Looks like Stewart Maxwell, currently one of the list MSPs, will get the SNP nomination in my constituency of Eastwood.

He can still go on the list even if he is standing in a constituency.

He can still go on the list even if he is standing in a constituency.

I'm pretty sure I read that he will still be the top of the list. there is no way the greens would risk losing him.

The SNP will hold Glasgow Kelvin unless Harvie badly, badly splits the SNP/Green vote

Archived