Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

She didn't get my vote for Westminster and she won't get my vote and its sod all to do with WoS.

Although on reflection....

Nah. Stick to my guns, she would be a loose cannon, way more than Craig Murray would be and what we wanted and got was a schiltron of MPs.

Although Tommy Shepherd scares me....

I can only go by what little I've seen of him, but Tommy Sheppard's maiden speech was fucking superb.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish Labour :lol:

This is what happens when you learn f**k all from your mistakes.

This is what happens when a party screws Scotland over for decades,share a platform with the Tories during the Indy Ref and then still not learn from your mistakes. I expect a hell of a lot more SNP bad in the lead up to this election.

Do you think if they stayed neutral during the Indy Ref they wouldn't be taking such a kicking up here?

Edited to rephrase .

This is what happens when you share a platform with the Tories and then not learn from your mistakes. I expect a hell of a lot more SNP bad in the lead up to this election.

Do you think if they stayed neutral during the Indy Ref they wouldn't be taking such a kicking up here?

I think if they hadn't sided with the Tories during the indyref they'd have a lot more than one Scottish MP right now.

Their continual SNPbad mantra and abject glee in anything that affects Scotland negatively is why they'll continue to plummet faster than a whale shite.

I truly believe they're incapable of change. Guarantee their response to this poll will be "but SNP bad!"

Labour to not win a single constituency? :lol:

Haven't they already pretty much conceded that?

You honestly wouldn't think they realised there was an election next year from how they've gone about things so far.

^^^Think they have the wrong part of Orkney and Shetland staying orange. The numbers will be skewed in the calculator by an independent that stood last time in Shetland and did very well based on an anyone but the Lib Dem vote. If Danus Skene stands in the Shetland seat and that block of votes swings behind him this time around as it did in the recent general election, Tavish Scott could be in trouble given the fall-out from the Alistair Carmichael stuff.

If Danus Skene stands in the Shetland seat and that block of votes swings behind him this time around as it did in the recent general election, Tavish Scott could be in trouble given the fall-out from the Alistair Carmichael stuff.

Considering that the Carmichael legal fund hit its target today, it's not entirely impossible that Skene will already be an MP by next May.

The one big thing that stands out for me in the TNS poll - after 60% for the SNP - is that only 6% would vote Labour in the 16 to 34 year olds.

How on Earth do you recover from that? I honestly now believe there is no way back for Labour in Scotland

Archived