Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKay is bang average for top 6 level. Unfortunately, that'll probably improve our options up front. Expensive at the price.

Unadulterated pish.

Who have utd had recently who is better at this level as a striker?

Eta 51 premiership goals in 2 and a half seasons = bang average :1eye:

Unadulterated pish.Who have utd had recently who is better at this level as a striker?Eta 51 premiership goals in 2 and a half seasons = bang average :1eye:
Ciftci.
Having Ciftci alongside McKay really would be quite something. I'm very much in theMcKay being a waste of money for United, unless you can get someone to do the donkey work.

McKay and Ciftci are completely different styles of striker. I can't imagine McKay would be nearly as effective at United as Ciftci was

McKay and Ciftci are completely different styles of striker. I can't imagine McKay would be nearly as effective at United as Ciftci was

Would ciftci be as successful as McKay was at Caley?

Up until January ciftci was getting far better service than McKay was yet he was still comprehensively out-scored.

Let's put it on a language you will understand - May or Ciftci. Again different styles but I think your answer may be different....

Outscored by McKay every season except last season whee McKay got 10 and ciftci 14.

McKay played half a season scoring 4 less ....

Next

Couldnae gie two fcuks.

Most people are sensible enough not to judge forwards on goals alone.

In other newsAnier has been on trial with some Polish mob, but they don't want him :(

And 20yo defender Jack Hendry who we released a year ago, is now apparently away to sign for Everton after playing 3 games for Partick.

Couldnae gie two fcuks.

Most people are sensible enough not to judge forwards on goals alone.

Mind when that lazy b*****d Boyd saved Killie from relegation single handed?

How did he manage that again?

Clue: wasn't his all round play and work ethic...

Archived