Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's another shite bag who turns it on in maybe two games a season.

No physical presence, often to he found in midfield chasing the ball like a bairn chasing a balloon in a gale, an abysmal passer of the ball drags every shot he takes wide.

Has created some sort of myth around himself as a leader. I have seen no evidence of it.

Also a vocal Nawbag.

GTF

ETA all my posts here until GTF day can be read in an angry voice.

He's another shite bag who turns it on in maybe two games a season.

No physical presence, often to he found in midfield chasing the ball like a bairn chasing a balloon in a gale, an abysmal passer of the ball drags every shot he takes wide.

Has created some sort of myth around himself as a leader. I have seen no evidence of it.

Also a vocal Nawbag.

GTF

ETA all my posts here until GTF day can be read in an angry voice.

Oh I see it now. Why not just post that rather than surrounding it with the other pish? It would be more honest.

Mike Barile on the radio this morning saying "It's like a death in the family" - no it's not - not even close - it's a fitba team playing pish for a while

Mike Barile is hands down, the biggest arsehole I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

Mike Barile on the radio this morning saying "It's like a death in the family" - no it's not - not even close - it's a fitba team playing pish for a while

That was fucking stupid.

More like a job loss in the family so you have to and live in a lochee bedsit for a bit til you are on your feet again.

How many United fans were at the last game of the season in May 1996?  Your last game in the second tier for 20 years.

You'll no doubt remember it all came down to the last game of the season who would get the Premier League play off spot between Morton and Dundee Utd.

Obviously it was yourselves, on goal difference....

Paton is the first guy we should be getting shot of after last night.

Selected as captain, then hid for the majority of the game before trying to maim an opponent. Complete fucking arsehole.

This pleases me no end.

f**k off Paul Paton.

Archived