Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its his demonic minion who eats the flesh of his child victims after he's consumed their soul

You honestly think that legalities are the reason there's been no news about mixu ?

You don't need to sort out legalities to sack someone

It won't be a 'sacking' it will be an agreement on the termination of his contract.

The statement from Thompson says all the right things and at the right time. I have made it known previously that I am willing to give Thompson a bit more room than most but I do have serious questions about his ability as chairman. He is in the 'last chance saloon' in terms of his time at Utd. A good, positive move for a new manager mixed with positive changes around the club will make things right. Another poor appointment and thats it for him.

There is a section of our support who will not back him regardless of what he says or does but that is to be expected now so I don't pay much notice to them.

The statement from Thompson says all the right things and at the right time. I have made it known previously that I am willing to give Thompson a bit more room than most but I do have serious questions about his ability as chairman. He is in the 'last chance saloon' in terms of his time at Utd. A good, positive move for a new manager mixed with positive changes around the club will make things right. Another poor appointment and thats it for him.

There is a section of our support who will not back him regardless of what he says or does but that is to be expected now so I don't pay much notice to them.

Like it or lump it, it's pretty obvious Thompson is going nowhere in the short term. With that statement he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, just as many fans would have a go for saying nothing. I think Thompson is a bit of a twat, I also realise he's gonna be around for a while yet.

You honestly think that legalities are the reason there's been no news about mixu ?

You don't need to sort out legalities to sack someone

same reason why Jackies took a few days to be announced

How many United fans were at the last game of the season in May 1996?  Your last game in the second tier for 20 years.

You'll no doubt remember it all came down to the last game of the season who would get the Premier League play off spot between Morton and Dundee Utd.

Obviously it was yourselves, on goal difference....

One of my favourite away days ever despite the nerves. Actually really enjoyed that season. From the defeat at Boghead, great games against our promotion rivals, to the playoff win it was an absolute rollercoaster.

Archived