Dundee United 2015/16 Season

:lol: Yeah you really demonstrated your thick skin.

And you're correct I didn't attend the game through illness but your club still got money off me. Maybe you'd be better having a go at your pal Deeboy for his non attendance, that seems a wee bit less excusable.

My response to you was an expression of shock (sarcastic) that a Utd fan was playing the rape card.

Several other posters called you out on it and you immediately shat it, deleted your post and apologised.

On realising I wasn't fussed you've started trying to act the big man, which I can understand because I've been toying with you for weeks now and you finally cracked.

If you want to keep bringing it up I'm happy to carry this on - tbh there's only 1 person coming out of this looking like a knob.

Thank you.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's literally taken 5 minutes to pick out a decent championship spine.

I benefit from lacking the hysteria and delusion that Utd fans bring to the table.

It must piss you off that someone like me is bang on the cash about your clubs dealings every time.

Thank you.

It appears, while claiming such clarity of vision, you are not immune to a level of smugness associated with self delusion. Interesting eh? :P

#innerconflict

Like with Muirhead!

As for paying players off - the reason Bodul is still here is because he was told he could go if he could find another club. Clearly nobody else is willing to pay his wages. Should have played the fcuker - he couldn't have been any worse than Ofere, Riski, Anier etc

Much will be the same for any other players the next manager doesn't fancy I guess.

The Muirhead one is strange. I can only assume that there's a side of the story that we are not aware of. If he left by mutual consent then it won't have cost us anything other than the original transfer fee and that's effectively a sunk cost.

It appears, while claiming such clarity of vision, you are not immune to a level of smugness associated with self delusion. Interesting eh? :P

#innerconflict

I think you'll concede if ever there was a time for a Dee to play the smug card this is it.

Thank you

My response to you was an expression of shock (sarcastic) that a Utd fan was playing the rape card.

Several other posters called you out on it and you immediately shat it, deleted your post and apologised.

On realising I wasn't fussed you've started trying to act the big man, which I can understand because I've been toying with you for weeks now and you finally cracked.

If you want to keep bringing it up I'm happy to carry this on - tbh there's only 1 person coming out of this looking like a knob.

Thank you.

I apologised because I thought I had genuinely offended you and wouldn't want to do that.

You subsequently posted that you weren't really offended.

Now you're implying again that you are offended. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway I'll let you have the last word as its so important to you, and I wouldn't want to offend you all over again (or not).

You should return to celebrating the biggest victory you have ever personally witnessed for your club.

I apologised because I thought I had genuinely offended you and wouldn't want to do that.

You subsequently posted that you weren't really offended.

Now you're implying again that you are offended. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway I'll let you have the last word as its so important to you, and I wouldn't want to offend you all over again (or not).

You should return to celebrating the biggest victory you have ever personally witnessed for your club.

Where have I implied offence?

You are all over the shop here.

For your own mental health I urge you to stop. Between this issue you can't seem to let go (yes you are the one who keeps bringing it up) and your multiple heads gone across every thread today you are having a tough time.

Goodnight old man x

This hasn't been a great season for Yinited :(

post-1545-14623463037022_thumb.jpg

Surely the way forward is the Hearts strategy of an experienced DOF an up and coming first team head coach with closer links to the academy and youth teams?

Whether this happens or not is the issue at hand.

Would like to see Ian Cathro get the job but can't see him leaving Newcastle unless they go down. Think he would be good giving the youngsters a chance.

Ray McKinnon would be another manager maybe we could get. Think he would only come if they stayed down in championship he would be a good option too. Loves United and heard he's unhappy with the low budget at Raith.

Maybe John Hughes if we can't get the first two options, lot of Inverness fans wanting him oot. Think he's done good with a low budget as well as losing big players unlike us.

Archived