Dundee United 2015/16 Season

It's literally taken 5 minutes to pick out a decent championship spine.

I benefit from lacking the hysteria and delusion that Utd fans bring to the table.

If it's any consolation as soon as GTF day comes and goes you'll be seeing a lot less of me.

Silver linings, eh.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver linings, eh.

It must piss you off that someone like me is bang on the cash about your clubs dealings every time.

Luckily I only take a passing interest in leagues Dundees original and best team are not involved in.

If/when you lose embarrassingly to the part time teams or take 3 or 4 from perennial championship dross I'll drop in and keep rattling certain posters cages but that will be it.

Thank you.

It must piss you off that someone like me is bang on the cash about your clubs dealings every time.

Luckily I only take a passing interest in leagues Dundees original and best team are not involved in.

If/when you lose embarrassingly to the part time teams or take 3 or 4 from perennial championship dross I'll drop in and keep rattling certain posters cages but that will be it.

Thank you.

Needs some commas.

Thank you.

If that's the case then I'll miss seeing your posts Deefiant. Out of interest, do you post anywhere else or is this you basically saying you're retiring from the site?

If that's the case then I'll miss seeing your posts Deefiant. Out of interest, do you post anywhere else or is this you basically saying you're retiring from the site?

I post in every Dundee match thread and in the Dundee topic.

I'll see you in the Dundee vs Celtic threads next season, don't worry.

Thank you.

Unlike my team this season, you don't disappoint. The epitome of a Derry w****r. Remembering all the times I've shouted that at your mob will keep me going through the turmoil that will be next season.

Credit where it's due though, your persistent negativity about our squad / signings etc has proved spookily accurate.

Unlike my team this season, you don't disappoint. The epitome of a Derry w****r. Remembering all the times I've shouted that at your mob will keep me going through the turmoil that will be next season.

Credit where it's due though, your persistent negativity about our squad / signings etc has proved spookily accurate.

Thank you.

You'll maybe get drawn against us in the cup over the next few years and get the chance to sing about us again. Might even bring more than a clutch of fans this time.

You can dream.

Needs some commas.

Then it would be shite with commas.

(Deefiant, if you find this too offensive please let me know and I will modify it. I wouldn't want to upset you)

Then it would be shite with commas.

(Deefiant, if you find this too offensive please let me know and I will modify it. I wouldn't want to upset you)

Here he is, gutted the Rev got a bit of my attention :lol:

I refer you to my last post to you in the Doon derby thread.

Good to see the integrity of your apology matches that of your club - a den of villainy and deceit.

Thank you.

I'd get rid of Dow, most inconsistent player ever! And would keep Spittal he's got talent

Also speaking about the youth team, Ali Coote should be getting a game in the last few games. Scored 1 and set 3 up tonight, heard he's a scent player. Also the likes of Johnson, Souttar and Robson. Boys that may as a chance of coming into team next season

The Reverend seething worse than Danger.  :lol:

Biggie - get a grip. I know this is a big moment for you lads but we've been expecting it for months. Check the relegation express thread.

If say we needed a point for survival last night, but you won as you did in extra time, you'd be bang on. Absolute seethe. But this has been a long time coming.

i just like calling you lads out for the Derry wankers that you are.

No harm in that surely?

Here he is, gutted the Rev got a bit of my attention :lol:

I refer you to my last post to you in the Doon derby thread.

Good to see the integrity of your apology matches that of your club - a den of villainy and deceit.

Thank you.

Shit, I've upset you again haven't I? My bad. :(

Shit, I've upset you again haven't I? My bad. :(

Honestly I'm loving the irony of you trying to suggest anyone is upset after your antics over the past week or so - particularly today :lol:

If you've read my post you know my feelings on the matter.

Thank you

Honestly I'm loving the irony of you trying to suggest anyone is upset after your antics over the past week or so - particularly today :lol:

If you've read my post you know my feelings on the matter.

Thank you

So I've not upset you that's good to know. :)

So I've not upset you that's good to know. :)

No, I have a thick enough skin to cope with a sad old man stating my children are the product of rape on the Internet.

You on the other hand seem to be struggling with your team getting relegated in a game you never even attended :lol:

No, I have a thick enough skin to cope with a sad old man stating my children are the product of rape on the Internet.

You on the other hand seem to be struggling with your team getting relegated in a game you never even attended :lol:

:lol: Yeah you really demonstrated your thick skin.

And you're correct I didn't attend the game through illness but your club still got money off me. Maybe you'd be better having a go at your pal Deeboy for his non attendance, that seems a wee bit less excusable.

We shouldn't be wasting money paying off players until a new manager has had the chance to assess them.

Like with Muirhead!

As for paying players off - the reason Bodul is still here is because he was told he could go if he could find another club. Clearly nobody else is willing to pay his wages. Should have played the fcuker - he couldn't have been any worse than Ofere, Riski, Anier etc

Much will be the same for any other players the next manager doesn't fancy I guess.

Archived