Sensible Legal ways to make money.

Get an extension cable and drag your television out into the street and put on a film. Put up a load of signs in the neighbourhood inviting people to park up and watch a movie. Dish out some popcorn and nachos. Put a sticker under the TV that asks "How's my drive-in?" and invites them to call a premium rate number.

Set up a premium rate phone line, then get an average office job, go in on the first day and stick a "How's my skiving?" sticker on the desk, never go back, and wait for the money to roll in.

Look for those who do as little work as possible and are car owners.

Sell them "How's my skiving" car stickers.

PHREE MONEH

Stole my idea m9

Set up a premium rate phone line, become a part time paramedic dealing solely in accidents requiring resuscitation, and after each successful mission, stick a "How's my reviving?" sticker on their chest, and wait for the money to roll in.

Become a deep sea diver hunting for lost treasure. But do it irresponsibly.

Stick a premium rate phone number on the bottom of your flippers that says. "How's my diving?" When other divers phone in to complain you will be quids in.

Alternatively, tattoo 'How's My Diving' and a premium rate phone number to your bare arse (you can use your anus as the first digit in a 09 number if you wish), and watch the cash roll in after you go down on your missus.

Alternatively, tattoo 'How's My Diving' and a premium rate phone number to your bare arse (you can use your anus as the first digit in a 09 number if you wish), and watch the cash roll in after you go down on your missus.

Ditch the stickers? Risky strategy, but may just work. Become a gigolo, set up a premium rate phone number, get a tattoo(as above) but with "How's my riding?", be a snide ride and your gaff will be like King Solomon's Mines within a month. Absolutely.

Run about the streets annoying folk by pretending to interview people on chat shows, spouting shite in a nasaly Ozzie accent whilst refusing to die to increase people's Dead Pool points.

Remember to add a sticker on your back with a premium rate phone number on it.

How's my Cliving ? :lol: