Sensible Legal ways to make money.

1. Get a premium phone number. Stick a sign on the back of your car/van (preferable): "How's my Driving? Call [your premium number]."

2. Drive about town like a fucking arsehole

Edited by madwullie

Raise a small claim against a council for tripping over a loose paving stone and twisting your ankle. If you make it a small amount- say £100-200 apparently they hardly bother to contest the claim as it's not worth the bother.

If you try it with say, 5 biggish councils in Scotland- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness say, you could end up with a grand.

Alternatively get elected as a West of Scotland Labour MP and do f**k all for years... errmmm... hang on a minute...

You start a company - "Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club". Put an advert in a gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos.
You sell it with..."Does what no other dildo can do until now", "The latest and greatest in sexual technology", "Guaranteed results." All that bollocks.
These dils cost 25 quid a pop - a snip for the pleasure they'll give the recipients. They send their cheques to the other company name. Not offensive, "Bobby's Bits" or something, for 25 quid. You stick it in the bank until it clears.
This is the smart bit. You send back the cheque for 25 pound from the other company name - "Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club" - saying we're sorry, we couldn't get supplies from America - they ran out of stock.
You see how many people cash that cheque. Not a single soul. Who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse?

Been watching 'Lock Stock' recently I see.

Was trying to remember which Guy Richie movie it was. Would probably have been a very good money making idea in the 80's!

Become a tattooist in Clydebank.

The upside is you can make a lot of money. :)

The downside is you will be in Clydebank. :(

C*nts.

Frankie Boyle probably gave Clydebank the best slagging I can recall in one of his books. He mentioned that he used to go swimming every Wednesday afternoon in Clydebank, and that the swimming pool was generally full of folk with special needs. He then said he wasn't sure if this was because a group booked the pool on a Wednesday afternoon, or if it was the folk of Clydebank.

C*nt.

My suggestion to the op - Move to Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Liechtenstein or Luxembourg and get a menial job. Use the currency inflation and a frugal lifestyle to send relatively large amounts of money back to Scotland, and retire early when you have enough.

Put every penny you have on red, red, black on the roulette.

My luck itd be fucking green.

I don't think its been mentioned yet but set up a premium phone line and put a sticker for "How's my driving" and drive like a dick.