St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it quicker - we'd have faced the same hysterical reaction in a couple of weeks anyway when the Kazakhs would've given us an utter hiding.

Hardly as losing to the Kazakhs would have been expected.

Being hounded out by one of the worst teams in the competition is why its so humiliating.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this is the most embarrassing result ever recorded in the entire history of UEFA club competition football.

worst in FIFA IMO

Not sure what all the fuss is about. A team that no one in Europe had heard of previously, pumped out by some no marks from Armenia. What's the big deal?

Exactly how are you measuring this? Statistics spoon-fed to you by the media or your own empirical evidence?

I'm measuring this by the fact they play in a rancid league. One of the worst in Europe. Have had no serious investment,went down to 10 men in the away leg 1-0 down and still knocked you out.

Hence why this is a shameful result and the Saintees are being pointed and laughed at.

Worst ever result by a Scottish side in Europe. Well done on that.

Dunno why H_B is getting so excited about this.

Because since Supras was banned nobodies paid him a single bit of attention outwith the Politics forum

Because since Supras was banned nobodies paid him a single bit of attention outwith the Politics forum

If he showed his wife this much excitement she wouldn't have went around shagging the SNP party members.

Saints have Linfield kid Ross Clarke on trial. He is very highly rated bythe fans, with the only criticism, if you could call it one, is that he lacks a litte bit of pace.

I only made five games last season and he stood out. Common remarks are that, with a bit of pace, he would be in Championship in England or higher.

Saints have Linfield kid Ross Clarke on trial. He is very highly rated bythe fans, with the only criticism, if you could call it one, is that he lacks a litte bit of pace.

I only made five games last season and he stood out. Common remarks are that, with a bit of pace, he would be in Championship in England or higher.

Any idea how much Linfield would be looking for?

Archived