St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I think he was just a culpable for their goal, I actually missed the pass as I had my head in my hands because he, once again, did not pressurise his man.

Just jogged near him and watched him play a pass that the three at the back made a complete James Hunt of.

Team game . They're all to blame, every last fuckin one of the c***s.

To be honest I think he was just a culpable for their goal, I actually missed the pass as I had my head in my hands because he, once again, did not pressurise his man.

Just jogged near him and watched him play a pass that the three at the back made a complete James Hunt of.

got to agree shaggy Jenkins. If he not fouling his opponents he is just gliding about in all the wrong areas of the pitch. Infuriating how badly he faded after last serious injury. To think he on a deal to 2017 as well is worrying.

£26 works and Saints know that, I'm sure they will be devastated you won't be there though. Your point about Barcelona is completely irrelevant, Saints are getting 80 to 90% capacity with this pricing structure, why would they change it?

Attendance last night was 5764. About a half full stadium, so not quite the 80 or 90% capacity you predicted. What are your thoughts on this?

The team I support and you 'support' just got papped out of Europe by some diddies from Armenia, the fact I gave the Perth public too much credit isn't really top of my worries right now to be honest.

Oh dear. Well, at least that old pricing structure worked out eh? Saints milking the teets of the fans and failing miserably, only to then tear up that 26 quid in the their faces.

I'm just glad I got in for a concession.

Oh dear. Well, at least that old pricing structure worked out eh? Saints milking the teets of the fans and failing miserably, only to then tear up that 26 quid in the their faces.

and you are the first to moan at the club not signing players !!! Every time you nip in for a concession you are depriving the club . Well played.

5000 fans at £26 is a larger income than 7500 at £10. Its just smart business.

I've been full of praise for the Saintees exploits over the last few years but that is a shameful result.

Diminishing returns for what some decry as Wright's negative/defensive tactics?

I've been full of praise for the Saintees exploits over the last few years but that is a shameful result.

Not really. A poor away result is probably excusable, considering all the factors involved, then one moment of idiocy in the second leg killed it. The starting line up last night was a bigger failure than any defensive tactic IMO, even then though the players need to be performing better than they did.

I agree that it was a shameful result, and even a deeply weakened Saints side should have got a result.

On the other hand, it isn't a particularly concerning result for me in regards to the new league season. We started with a strong defence, but Anderson and Wright had to be replaced through injuries. We only had one fit central midfielder available, and he has made the majority of his appearances for the U20s. He was partnerred by a left-back in the centre of midfield last night.

We were also playing a striker on the wing due to Wotherspoon's injury. I'm hopeful that we're going through our one big injury crisis now, and there will be nothing to worry about during the season. Our squad is similar to last season's and, injury crises aside, is perfectly capable of another top 6 finish.

Archived