Champions League Final Betting

Twinkle

Just been over onto Bet365 and they are doing their risk free inplay bet event for this weekends Champions League Final. Most of the guys who post in here are up to speed on how it works and how to guarantee yourself profit so its likely it will be explained in the coming few days.

On a personal note i think im going to go £50 prematch on over 0.5 match goals then use the risk free £50 inplay on something a bit risky like a multiscorer or anytime scorer at a decent price. These deals dont come along that often, perhaps once a month if we are lucky so its best to get fired into them whilst they are on

I notice on Bet365 T & C's for this offer it says at no.7 that if there is evidence of guaranteeing a profit then bet can be voided etc Is this something that has always been there (and is not really enforced) or is this something new?

I notice on Bet365 T & C's for this offer it says at no.7 that if there is evidence of guaranteeing a profit then bet can be voided etc Is this something that has always been there (and is not really enforced) or is this something new?

Ive never heard it enforced. Theres quite a few people i know who pick Double Chance prematch then put the money on a draw during play

Anyone be able to get me odds of BTTS & and a red card? Can only see it for singles

Sky bet are running a #requestabet on twitter which can be found in the markets for the match under RequestABet specials. If its not there just ask them on twitter using that hashtag and they'll probably price it up for you

£50 pre-match on Barcelona btts

£50 on a Juventus centre half anytime goalscorer in-play.

Live life on the edge yolo

Sky bet are running a #requestabet on twitter which can be found in the markets for the match under RequestABet specials. If its not there just ask them on twitter using that hashtag and they'll probably price it up for you

Put a free fiver bet ages ago on an accumulator that just needs Barca to win CL and Djokovic French Open for about £30, so (unless Djokovic loses this evening) I'm just going to stick some small bets on some of this stuff for interest.

Messi to assist Suarez - 7/1

Messi to assist Neymar - 7/1

Messi score from outside the box and Barca to lift trophy - 15/2

Couple of quid on each of these, probably combined with some other stuff.

Like the sound of this Bet365 thing as well, might get involved with that as well.

Titan Sports are doing a wee offer for new customers. Deposit and stake £20 on an even money or higher bet and you get £30 in free bets. Couple this with their offer that if you bet a minimum of £5 on the final in selected markets, you get the full amount refunded as a bet if it loses. To that end, I've stuck £20 on Neymar first goal @ 9/2. Best case, I get £110 and £30 free bets, worst case, £50 of free bets.

I've lumped a promo fiver on Juventus, Suarez anytime and under 3.5 goals. So it has to be 2-1 to Juventus and Suarez scoring. For some reason I can't be sensible with free bets. 80/1 though. :1eye

Backed a few of the skybet request a bet specials

- Messi Neymar Suarez Tevez to score 80/1

- Btts and a player sent off 6/1

- MSN to score Barca to win 25/1

- Morata to score Juventus to win 14/1

Couple of 'player carded specials' aswell but cant remember them off the top of my head.

Edit: Evra and Suarez not to shake hands pre match 6/1. I'm pretty sure PP are offering only 5/4 for the same thing.

Backed a few of the skybet request a bet specials

- Messi Neymar Suarez Tevez to score 80/1

- Btts and a player sent off 6/1

- MSN to score Barca to win 25/1

- Morata to score Juventus to win 14/1

Couple of 'player carded specials' aswell but cant remember them off the top of my head.

Edit: Evra and Suarez not to shake hands pre match 6/1. I'm pretty sure PP are offering only 5/4 for the same thing.

I think you've got more chance with your 80/1 bet than me. Are there odds for Evra and Suarez to shake hands? Might put a lump on that.

P.S. I don't think there are. Went through the Sky special bets and they're offering rubbish odds for some initially tempting punts.

Archived