The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 hours ago, The Naitch said:

To be fair the wee guy is about 4ft 2 so any sort of weight gain is going to make him look chubby. Gie him peace.

Nigel Hasselbaink had a similar problem when he was with us. Just pray Scullion doesn't sit on a ball for a second during a warm up.

Quite funny that The Fat Goalie is the one most irked by someone carrying a few extra pounds.

Difference is I'm not kidding on that I'm a footballer though. As stated if he brought or offered something to the team then fair play, but an over weight midget brings nothing. Stealing a wage.

23 hours ago, thefatgoalie said:

John scullion is a disgrace. Should be told the get his boots and get to f**k. For any pro footballer to be in that shape is not acceptable

13 hours ago, thefatgoalie said:

Contract should be withdrawn from from him as he is not fit to don the job he is employed to do. Would be different if had height of say a yardley and could hold the ball up, but he is as big round as he is height.

13 hours ago, thefatgoalie said:

Difference is I'm not kidding on that I'm a footballer though. As stated if he brought or offered something to the team then fair play, but an over weight midget brings nothing. Stealing a wage.

Some of the most hilariously unnecessary seethe I've ever seen.

It's no coincidence that Scullion featured in the greatest goal ever scored in the second tier of Scottish football, away to Livingston.

4893986.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

13 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

What's the deal with away fans?

Knowing Morton, they won't even have thought of that. However, a few years ago when it was £17 into the stand and £15 into the ground, before they reduced it to £15 across the board, away fans only paid £15, in spite of being in the stand, so I'd expect away fans will pay £18 regardless.