The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

17 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Good to see he's just as bad as drug dealing as he is football. Useless c**t.

He looked pretty bad in that game against us on 31st August. However given the smuggling was happening a day or so later I guess he may have had other things on his mind that day.

Or maybe he was just out of his mind having smoked one…..

Have to laugh at the "Junkies in Greenock" comments. He was smuggling weed, not black tar heroin. I'm surprised it's still illegal in the UK, it's little different to drinking alcohol. 

Just now, Torpar said:

Have to laugh at the "Junkies in Greenock" comments. He was smuggling weed, not black tar heroin. I'm surprised it's still illegal in the UK, it's little different to drinking alcohol. 

Agreed. In fact it’s probably less harmful to the consumer and society than alcohol is. However, this is a point and laugh situation with zero room for common sense. Either join in or go spark a spliff. (If you take option b I’d appreciate an invite)

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

He looked pretty bad in that game against us on 31st August. However given the smuggling was happening a day or so later I guess he may have had other things on his mind that day.

Or maybe he was just out of his mind having smoked one…..

He was blowing out his arse after about 15 mins.  What he was blowing is pretty obvious now.