Confirmed transfer 2015/16

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thauvin is a good signing. Pity Cabella never worked out, showed in the game at Stamford bridge he had it in him but the Geordies I worked with said he was too lazy and lightweight. Thauvin Wiljnaldum Sissokho with Mitrovic up top on paper sounds brilliant

Thauvin is a good signing. Pity Cabella never worked out, showed in the game at Stamford bridge he had it in him but the Geordies I worked with said he was too lazy and lightweight. Thauvin Wiljnaldum Sissokho with Mitrovic up top on paper sounds brilliant

I'd have De Jong and Perez ahead of Sissoko. He's been anonymous for a while now and I can't remember the last time he had a good game.

Juventus with some more top business after signing Alex Sandro from Porto. Wonder what this means for Evra.

Winding down his career considering he's almost mid thirties.

Cuadrado's loan to Juventus has been confirmed. Pedro makes him look like a very expensive mistake. Marin goes to Trabzonspor on a season loan with option for a permanent deal. Chelsea must have around 20 players out on loan now. Just Salah and a few youngsters left.

Otamendi is a good signing for City but Denayer will not be pleased.

Salah is away to Roma and Denayer is on his way to Turkey, going by reports.

I'd missed the Salah deal. Surprised that Sunderland was the only EPL club that was reported to be interested in Denayer. Newcastle and Everton, especially if Stones leaves, need to strengthen in defence.

Cuadrado's loan to Juventus has been confirmed. Pedro makes him look like a very expensive mistake. Marin goes to Trabzonspor on a season loan with option for a permanent deal. Chelsea must have around 20 players out on loan now. Just Salah and a few youngsters left.

Seen sonewhere that Marin became the 25th to be loaned out this summer.

Archived