Confirmed transfer 2015/16

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuadrado's loan to Juventus has been confirmed. Pedro makes him look like a very expensive mistake. Marin goes to Trabzonspor on a season loan with option for a permanent deal. Chelsea must have around 20 players out on loan now. Just Salah and a few youngsters left.

Victor Moses?? Wouldn't expect him to not draw intetest from a Stoke or West Brom again.

Kevin Nolan mutually terminated from West Ham.

With Sam Allardyce out of a job what will he do? Where will he go? :(

I'm sure Lennon will try and convince him to go back to Bolton and play for free.

Maloney to Hull City from Chicago Fire. 3 goals in 14 MLS appearances. Another glorified Camp America experience for a Scottish player!

Dunno if it's been mentioned already but can surely only help the national team getting him closer to home. He's been massive for us this campaign

Well aye, but i was meaning the '2' in 4-2-3-1 players. Khedira hasn't been replaced, which WILL cost them (Casemiro lined up for it after a year at Porto....similarities with Flavio Conceicaio replacing Redondo for me), Kovacic imo is a marginal step up on Illara, and Jose Rodriguez was sold to Galatasaray. That said, he was never a serious contender, a modern day Albert Celades.

Well aye, but i was meaning the '2' in 4-2-3-1 players. Khedira hasn't been replaced, which WILL cost them (Casemiro lined up for it after a year at Porto....similarities with Flavio Conceicaio replacing Redondo for me), Kovacic imo is a marginal step up on Illara, and Jose Rodriguez was sold to Galatasaray. That said, he was never a serious contender, a modern day Albert Celades.

Yeah. Modric, Kroos, Kovacic, Casemiro, Isco and possibly even James is nowhere near enough.

Given the latter two play generally as 10s, you're either kidding on your fucking stupid, or trying too hard to be a smartarse.

"Generally". So they have four solid options and two who can play their, all fighting for two spots. Not nearly enough IMO

James and Isco couldn't tackle a fish supper between them. Hardly attributes to 'play their'. Despite Modric's flamboyance and Kroos' mechanism, neither possess the streak of the long departed Alonso nor the elusive Vidal (if Rafa the Jaffa was ever interested) required to be a credible force. Kovacic will provide adequate cover for either LM or TK, but can't be considered the growling snarling general Perez seems not to want in his team...hence the claims Di Maria and Higuain were punted for being munters.

James and Isco couldn't tackle a fish supper between them. Hardly attributes to 'play their'. Despite Modric's flamboyance and Kroos' mechanism, neither possess the streak of the long departed Alonso nor the elusive Vidal (if Rafa the Jaffa was ever interested) required to be a credible force. Kovacic will provide adequate cover for either LM or TK, but can't be considered the growling snarling general Perez seems not to want in his team...hence the claims Di Maria and Higuain were punted for being munters.

Hopefully you forward that to Rafa Benitez, might prevent him from the sack

Leandro Rodriguez in at Everton. Bayern loan Hojbjerg again, to Schalke. Kampl moves to Bayer Leverkusen from Dortmund (replace Son). AC Milan continue their journeyman shopping-in-reduced-to-clear aisle siging Kucka from Genoa, and Henrique has been freed by Napoli.

Archived