Parking fines

If you want my life history it's pretty much this.

1983 born

2001 graduate with law degree

2014 rubber letter from parking eye

2015 still no follow up from parking eye

June 2015 posted this.

So you graduated with a law degree at 18?

Some companies have apparently been taking people to the small claims court these days, no idea how successful they'e been though.

I've been getting letters from UKPC then DRP for a parking ticket issued in May :lol: I sold the car a couple of days before so the reg hadn't swapped over yet, so my name obviously popped up. I told them this, but they said they have access to the DVLA and its "100%" me thats the registered keeper. Phoned the DVLA who confirmed it swapped ownership in May. All fun.

I got one in Morrisons too at Granton, Edinburgh. I got a few letters but not had any for ages now.

Last week I got a ticket from Asda at New Haven, I'd parked in the end disabled bay by "mistake", I was only in for a bottle of cheap wine ffs. Anyway the miserable c**t was still sticking it on my screen just when I got there. There was loads of empty disabled bays nearer the entrance than where I'd parked. He said no badge displayed means a ticket. It did look like a real parking ticket in the yellow plastic bag, not sure what it looks like on the inside, it "accidentally" got screwed up & dropped in the car park.

I'll see what comes through the post.

Grimbo

Ps yes I know it's a c**t's trick parking in a disabled bay but there was loads of empty disabled bays much nearer the entrance.

I've had letter 1 now, same old boring shite.

Grimbo

One day I'm going to open this thread to find a post saying

You b*****ds. I took your advice and ignored the letters. Now I've been sequestrated, lost my car, my house and my job. The wife's left me for her Filipino pool boy and the dug's just pissed on my leg. All because of P&B. You utter, utter b*****ds!!!!

Some companies have apparently been taking people to the small claims court these days, no idea how successful they'e been though.

I've been getting letters from UKPC then DRP for a parking ticket issued in May :lol: I sold the car a couple of days before so the reg hadn't swapped over yet, so my name obviously popped up. I told them this, but they said they have access to the DVLA and its "100%" me thats the registered keeper. Phoned the DVLA who confirmed it swapped ownership in May. All fun.

The DRP? Did you nick Kim Jong Un's parking space?

There's a car park in inverness, strother's lane, that sits just between the train station and the bus station in the town centre. It's awful nice of Smart Parking to offer it up for free all day, every day, and the letters they send me every time I park there make me feel like a valued customer.

I would like to find a court that'd find £100 a suitable parking fine after an hour and 2 minutes on a Saturday night, however.

There's a car park in inverness, strother's lane, that sits just between the train station and the bus station in the town centre. It's awful nice of Smart Parking to offer it up for free all day, every day, and the letters they send me every time I park there make me feel like a valued customer.

I would like to find a court that'd find £100 a suitable parking fine after an hour and 2 minutes on a Saturday night, however.

My welcoming letter was from Smart too.

Thing is I'm already on their books until they so cruelly abandoned me. 1 of the places I've to go to regularly is near Holyrood parliament & cod I got a Smart badge in my windae I got to park no hassle but all of a sudden the signs have come doon & it's a free for all, which might be great for the casual parkers & tourists but it's a nightmare for us workers!

Talk about 1st world problems, hope I do get a day in court, I'm going to rabbit on for ages about how Smart have made my life hell. They'll regret messing with the Grimbo.

Grimbo

My welcoming letter was from Smart too.

Thing is I'm already on their books until they so cruelly abandoned me. 1 of the places I've to go to regularly is near Holyrood parliament & cod I got a Smart badge in my windae I got to park no hassle but all of a sudden the signs have come doon & it's a free for all, which might be great for the casual parkers & tourists but it's a nightmare for us workers!

Talk about 1st world problems, hope I do get a day in court, I'm going to rabbit on for ages about how Smart have made my life hell. They'll regret messing with the Grimbo.

Grimbo

P&B day out at the court.

#doitforGrimbo.

Make it so Grimbo

P&B day out at the court.

#doitforGrimbo.

Make it so Grimbo

I'm not providing the t-shirts! But yeah let's do it. Should I respond to the next letter to get the ball rolling?

I wonder if there could be 2 factions to my campaign, the YESSERS he's innocent vs the NOERS send the c**t down? if the teams are big enough & the court date runs over Christmas we could have a "friendly" game of football down the meadows.

I do have a bit of previous, I once organised a hunger strike & won our demands without us missing a meal, shame really I could do with losing a few pounds!

Grimbo

• 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend got one for parking over the alloted time in the Next car park in Galashiels. From some company in Liverpool. Should she just rip it up? She's panicking just a tad :)

Put the said paperwork directly in the bin,tell your girlfriend to chill,when the next one comes in the post,do not even open it,bin it again,just get a big bin,because they will keep coming,then bin the rest