the 15/16 table prediction thread

Can we open a "Pishy Edinburgh clubs pathetically trying to point score" thread for all this shite.

f**k it if I'd known the farcically fairytale fantasies the jumbo's would be posting to, literally, "scramble for relevance" I'd almost have wished they finished second.

^^^Seething

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Greek Superleague is pish, as QLP's post, which you conveniently ignored, shows. The rest of your post is dribbling shite. Not a single player in your squad with a decent goalscoring record yet you're "guaranteed" goals from all over the pitch. Okay chief :lol:

^^^ idiot found

Sow: 11 goals in 22 league games

Walker: 11 goals from midfield

King: 9 goals from midfield and the most assists in the league (SCOTTY_ALLAN :lol:)

Let's not forget that Gavin Reilly has a near identical goalscoring ratio to James Keatings in the Championship (one in three) and you're fapping yourself into oblivion about him. That's with Reilly playing in sides that have placed lower than Keatings' clubs too. Of course, Reilly is also younger and has a better all round game.

Now, explain how we managed to score 96 goals in 36 league matches last season. Be extremely specific in your answer.

Now, explain how we managed to score 96 goals in 36 league matches last season. Be extremely specific in your answer.

Because you were playing in the Scottish Championship.

Now, explain how the Greek Superleague is any better of a standard than the Scottish Premiership. Be extremely specific in your answer, and don't base it on European performances by teams that your new signing didn't even play for.

The claim is that we'll struggle to score because we have no "goalscorers", based on the fact no one member of our squad scored loads of goals in a season where we scored 96 goals in total. It's a complete non-sequitur.

^^^ idiot found

Sow: 11 goals in 22 league games

Walker: 11 goals from midfield

King: 9 goals from midfield and the most assists in the league (SCOTTY_ALLAN :lol:)

Let's not forget that Gavin Reilly has a near identical goalscoring ratio to James Keatings in the Championship (one in three) and you're fapping yourself into oblivion about him. That's with Reilly playing in sides that have placed lower than Keatings' clubs too. Of course, Reilly is also younger and has a better all round game.

Because you were playing part-time guff, champ. It's not brain science. :lol:

Let's not forget that this whole debate started with one jambo shooting his load about how Juanma will score more goals than a proven goalscorer in John Sutton which you apparently agree with ("absolute player" :lol:). If you want a charity bet on that then I'll happily take you up on it. 8)

The claim is that we'll struggle to score because we have no "goalscorers", based on the fact no one member of our squad scored loads of goals in a season where we scored 96 goals in total. It's a complete non-sequitur.

My post was tongue-in-cheek. Listen, I have no doubts that Hearts could be capable of scoring plenty of goals next season. What's sticking in the craw of many is this idea that Paulo and others put across that HMFC will waltz back up and sweep aside all before them.

In terms of the current theme, i.e Greek football et al - what happened to the days of players coming from abroad and nobody knowing what they were going to be like? Nowadays we have sad sacks like Paulo who use up all their dial-up allowance Googling statistics from leagues they know nothing about to try and put across this idea that they're better than everyone else or know more about world football.

This guy has done okay in Greek football by the looks of it, but nobody here really knows the standard he was facing or just how well he's going to do in Scotland. Pretending to be an expert on a team, league or player that you've never watched outwith of YouTube is just laughable.

So the level of opposition becomes irrelevant does it? :1eye

So the level of opposition becomes irrelevant does it? :1eye

Yep, the fact that it was Hearts in the Championship is completely irrelevant to the substantive point.

Uh-huh, it's still a quite remarkable record. If some diddy club broke the records we did last season then beige cretins like you would probably be tipping them for greatness next season.

Alas, the bitterness towards the box office Heart of Midlothian is as strong as ever.

Now, explain how the Greek Superleague is any better of a standard than the Scottish Premiership. Be extremely specific in your answer, and don't base it on European performances by teams that your new signing didn't even play for.

Erm, what an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Of course the overall quality of a league is determined by how the clubs from said league match up against clubs from other leagues in the association.

And actually, Juanma helped Asteras Tripoli qualify for Europe in 2013-14. They went on to reach the Europa League group stage last season which is something only two non Old Firm clubs in Scotland have done since its inception a decade ago. They beat Mainz, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Partizan Belgrade and drew twice with Beşiktaş, who topped their group, along the way. The only side they lost to was Tottenham.

Unsurprising to see this is turning into an absolute holocaust for you tbh.

Uh-huh, it's still a quite remarkable record. If some diddy club broke the records we did last season then beige cretins like you would probably be tipping them for greatness next season.

Alas, the bitterness towards the box office Heart of Midlothian is as strong as ever.

Erm, what an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Of course the overall quality of a league is determined by how the clubs from said league match up against clubs from other leagues in the association.

And actually, Juanma helped Asteras Tripoli qualify for Europe in 2013-14. They went on to reach the Europa League group stage last season which is something only two non Old Firm clubs in Scotland have done since its inception a decade ago. They beat Mainz, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Partizan Belgrade and drew twice with Beşiktaş, who topped their group, along the way. The only side they lost to was Tottenham.

Unsurprising to see this is turning into an absolute holocaust for you tbh.

Do you reckon it's worth getting this worked up arguing about what's going to happen in the future?

Because you were playing part-time guff, champ. It's not brain science. :lol:

Yup. The same guff that Hibs failed miserably against. Gutted for you tbh.

Let's not forget that this whole debate started with one jambo shooting his load about how Juanma will score more goals than a proven goalscorer in John Sutton which you apparently agree with ("absolute player" :lol:). If you want a charity bet on that then I'll happily take you up on it. 8)

You can have any shan bet you want. How about Hibs making a total c**t of promotion again?

Yep, the fact that it was Hearts in the Championship is completely irrelevant to the substantive point.

Well, it's obviously not.

Yup. The same guff that Hibs failed miserably against. Gutted for you tbh.

You can have any shan bet you want. How about Hibs making a total c**t of promotion again?

Not surprising you've cacked it. You don't even believe the shite you slaver :lol:

What's sticking in the craw of many is this idea that Paulo and others put across that HMFC will waltz back up and sweep aside all before them.

:lol:

"Oh noes, those pixels on the screen are arranged in a certain way that I don't like."

Paulo's posting is all over the place. A seething mess. :lol:

The only seethathon here is from the most bitter Hibs supporter on the board.

A truly broken man at that.

"Any bet you want"

Hearts to finish no lower than 4th and Hibs to not get promoted. Up to you, champ.

You're offering me any bet I want and then shiting it when I offer you my bet, you utter travesty :lol:

I'll take Sutton to score more than Juanma. Aye or naw?

Archived