the 15/16 table prediction thread

You're offering me any bet I want and then shiting it when I offer you my bet, you utter travesty :lol:

I'll take Sutton to score more than Juanma. Aye or naw?

I'm game.

Now, will you go for my bet as well?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh-huh, it's still a quite remarkable record. If some diddy club broke the records we did last season then beige cretins like you would probably be tipping them for greatness next season.

Alas, the bitterness towards the box office Heart of Midlothian is as strong as ever.

:lol:

Keep telling yourself that. It's nothing to do with "who Hearts are", Paulo. I've not seen anyone that has tipped Hearts to be in or around the bottom few clubs next season. You, like everyone else, has no idea how anyone will do next season really, so why get so worked up over something so trivial?

Erm, what an utterly ridiculous thing to say. Of course the overall quality of a league is determined by how the clubs from said league match up against clubs from other leagues in the association.

And actually, Juanma helped Asteras Tripoli qualify for Europe in 2013-14. They went on to reach the Europa League group stage last season which is something only two non Old Firm clubs in Scotland have done since its inception a decade ago. They beat Mainz, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Partizan Belgrade and drew twice with Beşiktaş, who topped their group, along the way. The only side they lost to was Tottenham.

And again, you watched their games did you? Facts are, you have no idea whatsoever about how Juanma will do when he arrives in Scotland, but are "scrambling for relevance" (did I do it right?) by claiming to be some kind of knowledge base on Greek football. Quoting results from Europe of matches that Juanma didn't even play in is a new one even for you.

We can all make facts look like they help our argument. To me it looks as if Juanma was released by a decent Greek side (who went on to finish 3rd) and signed for a mediocre side who finished 11th. See, he doesn't look so great now.

And again, you watched their games did you? Facts are, you have no idea whatsoever about how Juanma will do when he arrives in Scotland, but are "scrambling for relevance" (did I do it right?) by claiming to be some kind of knowledge base on Greek football. Quoting results from Europe of matches that Juanma didn't even play in is a new one even for you.

We can all make facts look like they help our argument. To me it looks as if Juanma was released by a decent Greek side (who went on to finish 3rd) and signed for a mediocre side who finished 11th. See, he doesn't look so great now.

Erm, I didn't watch much of the Scottish Premiership either and I know the standard is still utter dog shit.

He quite clearly played an important role for a Greek side who went on to do relatively well in Europe. That is a cold, hard fact.

Erm, I didn't watch much of the Scottish Premiership either and I know the standard is still utter dog shit.

He quite clearly played an important roll for a Greek side who went on to do relatively well in Europe. That is a cold, hard fact.

White or brown?

Terrific.

You can give the money to Big Hearts.

Good stuff.

He quite clearly played an important role for a Greek side who went on to do relatively well in Europe. That is a cold, hard fact.

He wasn't deemed good enough for a team who were in Europe, and so was released and able to join a team that finished 11th. We could go on like this all night.

He wasn't deemed good enough for a team who were in Europe, and so was released and able to join a team that finished 11th. We could go on like this all night.

We could. He played 30 games for them.

John Sutton was released from the side that came 11th in the Scottish Premiership and folk think he's a complete baller because he scores a few tap-ins and penalties, even though he contributes absolutely nothing else.

John Sutton was released from the side that came 11th in the Scottish Premiership and folk think he's a complete baller because he scores a few tap-ins and penalties, even though he contributes absolutely nothing else.

Anyone that refers to a footballer as simply a "baller" is a complete tool.

When was he released?

Let's not forget that Gavin Reilly has a near identical goalscoring ratio to James Keatings in the Championship (one in three) and you're fapping yourself into oblivion about him. That's with Reilly playing in sides that have placed lower than Keatings' clubs too. Of course, Reilly is also younger and has a better all round game.

Chris Kane average a goal every two games in the Championship (15 in 29), and that was with part-time Dumbarton. Yet he's only got 1 in 19 in the Premiership. What makes you think goals in the Championship is relevant?

Paulo really is just a culmination of all the shite posters on here rolled into one. A parody of a parody of a parody. Literally cringe when I read the same overused put-downs at the end of every post.

To think, there's actually a person behind all of that?!

Actually Paulo I have seen John Sutton play in both teams regularly and the level of service he got in a Hearts shirt was shocking. The Motherwell midfield was far and away better (apart from the first half of last season).

Sutton isn't perfect; he drifts on the wing too much for my liking and doesn't have the pace to get back in the middle by the time a cross comes in. If he stayed in the middle more I think he would add more. No one thinks he is a complete 'baller' (wtf is that?) though. He was a player in a very poor Hearts side that didn't suit their style of play. He was a player that is suited to Motherwell. Even last season he took the limited chances he was given.

I think Hearts will do well next season and finish top 6. Motherwell will be there about too. My tip for relegation is Accies ot Dundee.

Actually Paulo I have seen John Sutton play in both teams regularly and the level of service he got in a Hearts shirt was shocking. The Motherwell midfield was far and away better (apart from the first half of last season).

Sutton isn't perfect; he drifts on the wing too much for my liking and doesn't have the pace to get back in the middle by the time a cross comes in. If he stayed in the middle more I think he would add more. No one thinks he is a complete 'baller' (wtf is that?) though. He was a player in a very poor Hearts side that didn't suit their style of play. He was a player that is suited to Motherwell. Even last season he took the limited chances he was given.

I think Hearts will do well next season and finish top 6. Motherwell will be there about too. My tip for relegation is Accies ot Dundee.

He was a player in a very poor Hearts team for one season. His first season we won the cup and finished top half and he had service from Templeton, Skacel, Driver & Novikovas. Despite having a decent midfield behind him he was so poor he was shipped out on loan, where he also toiled.

He clearly suits Motherwell's style, and if St Johnstone give him decent ammo he'll chip in with a few goals, but he's a pretty limited player.

Paulo really is just a culmination of all the shite posters on here rolled into one. A parody of a parody of a parody. Literally cringe when I read the same overused put-downs at the end of every post.

To think, there's actually a person behind all of that?!

I think that young man needs a hobby, away from the Internet.

Chris Kane average a goal every two games in the Championship (15 in 29), and that was with part-time Dumbarton. Yet he's only got 1 in 19 in the Premiership. What makes you think goals in the Championship is relevant?

Yes, because players never come up from the Championship and do well, that just doesn't happen. I mean, it certainly didn't happen last year. :1eye

He was deemed not wanted or good enough by Paulo Sergio, i.e. not your standard dinosaur, for our most recent Scottish Cup winning season.

He cost us the League Cup Final in 2013 as well. He's the very definition of a carthorse.

Archived