the 15/16 table prediction thread

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

John Sutton never suited Hearts but you know he will score goals. St Johnstone are a good bit stronger than Hearts - Easton, Davidson, Millar, Maclean and O'Halloran would walk into the Hearts side. So would Sutton actually :lol:

El Hassnaoui and Sow are both rotten, especially Sow, who is the epitome of a carthorse.

Sow-v-RC.gif

PBuls1.gif

jrl8jd.gif

:lol: Ok Sutton to score more than Sow - charity bet. What you guys staking?

Sutton will score at least 3 times as many goals as Osman Sow this season imo.

Sow scored less than Sutton last season, despite playing in a lower division, seems mental to suggest Sow will outscore Sutton this season

A quick progress report:

Osman Sow - 20 appearances, 8 goals, 6 assists.

Juanma Delgado - 17 appearances, 8 goals, 3 assists.

*Gavin Reilly* - 15 appearances, 2 goals, 1 assist.

John Sutton - 14 appearances, 1 goal, 0 assists.

CS6pEEMWUAAg7vq.jpg

Sow-v-RC.gif

PBuls1.gif

jrl8jd.gif

A quick progress report:

CS6pEEMWUAAg7vq.jpg

I like this post.

If we had a bad spell of injuries then it is possible that the arse could fall out our season.

Archie will bring in some more players in January so hopefully we'll be OK and get to the 40 point mark soon.

Sow-v-RC.gif

PBuls1.gif

jrl8jd.gif

A quick progress report:

CS6pEEMWUAAg7vq.jpg

Saying Suttons got 14 appearances is stretching it seeing as most are ten minutes at the end of the game

Sutton hasn't even managed the equivalent of six games in the league for Saints. So on one hand you ask if he's had a proper chance but on the other you look at how he (hasn't) performed in time he has had. I wouldn't be shocked if he was playing his football elsewhere pretty shortly. He's not my type of player at all.

Saying Suttons got 14 appearances is stretching it seeing as most are ten minutes at the end of the game

How can stating an undeniable fact be "stretching it"? :lol: The same applies to Reilly's 15 league appearances. I only included appearances because the bet is conditional on both making 25 appearances in the league.

Anyway, perhaps he only gets on for ten minutes at the end because he's an absolute horse.

How can stating an undeniable fact be "stretching it"? :lol: The same applies to Reilly's 15 league appearances. I only included appearances because the bet is conditional on both making 25 appearances in the league.

Anyway, perhaps he only gets on for ten minutes at the end because he's an absolute horse.

Because youre comparing someone who got 90 minutes to someone who got 10 and judging them similarly. Its stupid, moronic logic and goals per minute is far more astute.

FWIW id far rather have Sow and Juanma than Sutton, who is a complete fucking carthorse who makes us less dangerous when hes on the park.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. hearts

4. St Johnstone

5. Ross County

6. Inverness

7. Hamilton

8. Motherwell

9. Dundee

10. United

11. Partick

12 . Killie

If you put all your money on us finishing 10th I'll take pity on you and buy a copy of the Big Issue every week.

Because youre comparing someone who got 90 minutes to someone who got 10 and judging them similarly. Its stupid, moronic logic and goals per minute is far more astute.

FWIW id far rather have Sow and Juanma than Sutton, who is a complete fucking carthorse who makes us less dangerous when hes on the park.

The bet was that Sow would score more given that both players made a certain number of appearances, so I included appearances. "Stupid and moronic" is saying "it seems mental to suggest that Sow will score more than Sutton".

Still, if you want minutes per goal:

Juanma - 160

Sow - 195

Reilly - 263

Sutton - 494

Archived