Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-1 to Liverpool at Swindon today. Decent game and great weather! Benteke with a brilliant goal for the first, great control turn and volley from the edge of the box after a ball from Firminho. Expect both to start next week with Clyne, Milner and probably also Joe Gomez all making debuts at Stoke too.

2-1 to Liverpool at Swindon today. Decent game and great weather! Benteke with a brilliant goal for the first, great control turn and volley from the edge of the box after a ball from Firminho. Expect both to start next week with Clyne, Milner and probably also Joe Gomez all making debuts at Stoke too.

Sounds good. Might keep it down to 5 this time :lol:

How did Firmino do?

Quite impressed ... worked hard, some nice touches and passes - bit of a heart in mouth moment when he went clean through and collided with keeper and went down but eventually got back up and seemed fine. A few times he and Benteke got in each other's way hopefully that'll sort itself out.

The best thing about this Charity Shield is it will trigger the annual lobotomy in your average Arsenal fan and they'll hopefully start insisting that THIS season they'll finally win the league.

Arsenal winning the league can GTF. The girlfriend and her Dad are Arsenal supporters and would be unbearable if they won it. It was bad enough that a couple of hours after we lost to Inverness in the SC, Arsenal went and won the FA Cup. c***s.

Whats the deal with Michu at Swansea? Why are they trying to punt him I'd give him a second chance if I were them

Link its more the player wanting away tbh

In all fairness, I can't see Arsenal being too far away this season. In Petr Cech, they've got a brilliant keeper for the first time since Lehmann.

I still think Chelsea will win, but it could go down to the wire.

Archived