Yet another US shooting

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah, but in fairness Harold Bishop was just a false flag/fake news scenario.

A salient point.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That one put me through the Mangle as well.

Indeed at least young Skye survived being bitten by a Redback...

I saw Joe Mangle at Ed Festival once, he was shite.

Edited by Tynieness

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

That's just wrong!!!  

Should be kills daughter THEN self, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 19:32, supermik said:

The source is a bit dubious.

...the blasphemous creature... Just a decade ago a woman could make such a claim and potentially have a man sent to prison for a number of years with little to no evidence since liberal and social justice warrior feminist agendas tended to dominate the outcome of trials.

http://pressbull.com/woman-who-falsely-claimed-a-man-raped-her-sentenced-to-16-months-in-prison-for-her-lies/

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If the above is true, then she deserves to receive the same sentence the accused would have received, plus be placed on the offender registry. 

That's how I would tackle anyone found to be a false accuser. If he or she is willing to ruin a person's life with a lie then they deserve to have their life ruined too. 

7 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

If the above is true, then she deserves to receive the same sentence the accused would have received, plus be placed on the offender registry. 

That's how I would tackle anyone found to be a false accuser. If he or she is willing to ruin a person's life with a lie then they deserve to have their life ruined too. 

Perhaps I shouldn't have used the language chosen in that story, which is essentially true, to dismiss the original story. The facts stated in the original story are sufficient. Why would there be a specific charger for a non-chargeable battery? 

Snopes

6 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Makes it less likely that a person will come forward and admit they lied.