Yet another US shooting

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Be WarnEd DoNt hAVe a SuPriSe pArTY

Screenshot_20190909-103112.jpg

Girard Police Chief John Norman confirmed that the mom had a Concealed Carry Permit.

“She had a gun readily available and she fired a round at someone coming through the door,” he told 21 News.

Prosecutors have yet to decide if any charges will be pressed, Norman said.

“If you realize someone has a gun for protection, and they’re not expecting you — announce yourself when you enter the home, or even if you’re getting up to get a drink of water in the middle of the night,” Norman said.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/08/mom-accidentally-shoots-daughter-after-she-surprises-her-at-home/

Not to distract from the madness that is America but a couple nights ago a guy shot himself near my flat in London. He came to off a different guy sat in a car on the high street and, depending who you believe, either (a) the shotgun pullets bounced off bullet proof glass back at him or (b) he tried to smash the glass with the shotgun butt and it blew off his face.

There's video of his three mates in balaclavas wondering wtf to do after it. Apparently the guy he came to kill stood over his body and snapped it.

The same high street had a burnt out car sitting in the middle of it for two days last week.

Sydenham Road by the Lloyd's Bank if you're interested. I go to the Pure Gym just round the corner.

Screenshot_20190909-231651.png

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Big news over here just now is that they are tightening controls of vape sticks after 6 deaths. Its refreshing to see them taking action when something kills citizens so readily. Now about those guns....

Guns don't kill people, vape sticks do...

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"no arrests had been made in the private, members-only bar," Maybe they should have a look at the members' list.

When I went to Alabama there were lots of Members only bars. I was surprised to learn I was already a member of all of them.  That was typical of the deep south but I have no idea why. 🤔

I see the Joker film is currently taking pelters for 'encouraging' shootings in the US. Wallopers on social media claiming they walked out of showings in case somebody started shooting up the place, and calling for it to be banned  :lol:

6 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I see the Joker film is currently taking pelters for 'encouraging' shootings in the US. Wallopers on social media claiming they walked out of showings in case somebody started shooting up the place, and calling for it to be banned  :lol:

Mental. Film is fantastic.