Yet another US shooting

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is it? The last time I was passed there I thought there were houses built - my memory is obviously playing tricks on me.

Still there. Must have driven past it loads of times but never noticed it.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.647383,-3.3663812,3a,54.5y,7.48h,96.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sv5kfqWy2iMe5g0ejz-1ERg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

1 hour ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

13 brown bread

Edit: maybe including the shooter? Guy was wearing a trench coat. Retro https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/08/multiple-people-injured-in-shooting-at-college-bar-in-california-8116861/ maybe including the shooter.

Are we at a stage in America when you can do high school shooter cosplay now?

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Dan Hodges is a w**k but he was 100% correct here.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dpjhodges/status/611943312401002496?lang=en

Privately owned "weaponised" drones are terrifying, not that the State owned ones aren't. Supposedly drones have taken over most of the drug smuggling over the Mexico/US border, pretty well undetectable at night and the operator can be at a safe distance. (From the comments below)

10 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is it? The last time I was passed there I thought there were houses built - my memory is obviously playing tricks on me.

I just told my wife "12 dead in California."

"How?"

"A shooter."

"Again? When's it going to stop?"

That is the question, and I think the answer is "Never", unfortunately.

You should have told her it's already stopped as the shooter is dead. 

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I thought it was more of a kitchen appliance showroom these days.  It's a very distinct building anyway.  Has a bit of a Twin Peaks vibe.

Cookery School within a kitchen showroom apparently. Always gave me the creeps when driving past it.

There's no 'gun debate' in America. That ended after Sandy Hook. Collectively, the country decided that frequent slaughters of the innocent were a price worth paying for effectively unfettered and unregulated gun ownership.

If they gave the tiniest shit about the victims they'd have done something - anything - by now.

Greatest country in the world? Pittsburgh has NINE TIMES the murder rate of Lebanon. The place is fucked up and the only reason they don't know how much is because of their incredible ignorance of the rest of the world.

I don't get why they hold the constitution in such high regard.

The fact that it's had so amendments (27, one of which amended a previous amendment) shows how worthless it is.

So many who support the second amendment seem to ignore so many of the others as well. The third amendment says that America must allow British soldiers to be quartered in pubs. Nonsense, but no more so than the second amendment.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is there a lottery in the afterlife?

Clearly my reading skills aren't quite what they once were. Erm, yes that's what I meant - how could anyone buy a lottery ticket when they are dead? That would be ridiculous. 

Clearly my reading skills aren't quite what they once were. Erm, yes that's what I meant - how could anyone buy a lottery ticket when they are dead? That would be ridiculous. 
Don't beat yourself up over it m8. You getting stupider is simply the body adapting to its surroundings.

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

HE/SHE SHOULD BUY A LOTTERY TICKET.

Looks like the afterlife exists just outside Dobbies.