Yet another US shooting

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Very naive rabbi on Channel 4 saying the NRA would support some gun controls.  

To be honest, im that numb to hearing about shootings over there that i almost think America should just hand a gun to every single fucking c**t who wants a weapon, move them all to one particular part of the country and see whos left a week later. Let them get it out the system. Battle Royale style.

Leave the normal thinking people to live their lives safely while removing the NRA lunatics.

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

To be honest, im that numb to hearing about shootings over there that i almost think America should just hand a gun to every single fucking c**t who wants a weapon, move them all to one particular part of the country and see whos left a week later. Let them get it out the system. Battle Royale style.

Leave the normal thinking people to live their lives safely while removing the NRA lunatics.

The most ridiculous part of the Purge movies is that everybody would wait for one night to murder each other. Once they started, they'd never stop.

5 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

A bar in Thousand Oaks.  I've been to a bar called Thousand Oaks.  Could've been me.

I used to go to The Oakwood Motel. So it probably couldn't have been me.

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

A bar in Thousand Oaks.  I've been to a bar called Thousand Oaks.  Could've been me.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I used to go to The Oakwood Motel. So it probably couldn't have been me.

I drive to work through a place called Broad Oak every day - it's in the country, and I was a student

I think it probably must've been me....

also - due respect to the dead an' all (sic) - but have you seen the pictures of the surviving female students all in their Daisy Duke shorts - if that sort of thing isn't going to prompt some unexpected shooting, I don't know what is....

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Image result for oakwood elgin

Now a cookery school!

Is it? The last time I was passed there I thought there were houses built - my memory is obviously playing tricks on me.

I just told my wife "12 dead in California."

"How?"

"A shooter."

"Again? When's it going to stop?"

That is the question, and I think the answer is "Never", unfortunately.