Favourite GTA Radio Stations

Karpaty

Mine has to be MSX FM from GTA 3. D&B set from Omi Trio.

Others include Rise FM (3), Flashback FM (Vice City) and VCPR (Vice City) for a bit of variety.

What's yours? I don't really remember the later games' radio stations so if there is any decent ones link them up please.

I can't remember the name of the station it was on within the game, but I really enjoyed 'The Richard Bastion Show' on GTA4. The Laslow talk show was quite funny on one of them as well (GTA3 perhaps).

I liked Head Radio and the station with the redneck tune from the very first GTA!

I loved most of the songs in the first GTA.

Rise FM from GTA III was class as was Vladivostok FM from Ballad of Gay Tony. Just about every station in Vice City was brilliant. West Coast Classics is superb in GTA V and the only one I listen to.

The chat stations are always the best. Love WCTR on San Andreas, mainly because the rest of the soundtrack was mostly shite.

I used to put the country radio station on on SA all the time. Fucking loved it.

Off the top of my head - Hey good lookin/all my exes live in Texas/I love a rainy night

Radio Los santos also had loads of classic Ice Cube/Dr Dre/Snoop on it. I'm positive there was a Stone Roses track on the game aswell.

GTA 4 was pretty shite for music. Few strange foreign ones that I found quite good, I'm sure I googled one of them and the video was these maddy pigs running about.

GTA vice city though was the best, not sure what station in particular but it was absolutely brilliant causing chaos and wiping out loads of boys to jump into a car and have Spandau Ballet - Gold come on :lol:

Fucking loved that game. Hope they do a next gen story set in the 80s or Miami again somewhere.

Fucking love GTA. So many good memories. Away to try and get the VC and SA soundtrack on my phone now.

Vice City soundtrack is superb whatever the radio station that had out of touch by hall and Oates is my favourite.

I liked Non Stop Pop and the West Coast Classics on GTA 5.

Archived