When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

That, Kincardine found his way into the Gin supply last night, is a given.

Reveal hidden contents

By jove chaps, I think I've mastered English.

Apologies, but gin should have the lowercase "g" unless used in the abbreviation combo "G&T".

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I am sure plans are afoot to create the national grid equivalent which charges based on the proximity to demand rather than normal market rules.  Won't be long before a ltr of Scottish water costs more in the Borders than it does in Kent.

I see Mr Blackford is being EveryNatter and going on Twitter to harangue a complete stranger for daring to take photos while being English:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-55058408

Willie Rennie is right when he says, "Mr Blackford had "picked on and bullied" a private citizen by "accusing him of breaking the travel restrictions when he had no evidence of him doing so".

Mr Rennie added: "Ian Blackford has form for his remarks about people from England who happen to be in Scotland.  "This behaviour could only add to the problems of anti-English sentiment in Scotland."

The bit that Willie missed, though, is that Blackford is merely representative of people who support Natterism.  We know this by the support Blackford got from TwitterNats defending him and from Nippy, in her daily HawHaw, praising him for his “grace and dignity” in issuing a sorry - but not really.

Smart managing to turn a truth into a lie.

Yes - what Blackford said was stupid - and he has apologised for it - no need for Smart to then go on and lie about what was actually posted.

To think this guy used to be a leading light in the nationalist wing of the Labour Party.

Poor Bob McLean must be birling in his grave that he was ever associated with the c**t.

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Not sure Kincy drinks Gin tbh

Very seldom though I always have a bottle of, usually, Tanqueray 10, in the house along with some wee tins of Schweppes tonic.

I'm more of a Bitter man* with London Pride being the beer of choice.

*Aye

Very seldom though I always have a bottle of, usually, Tanqueray 10, in the house along with some wee tins of Schweppes tonic.
I'm more of a Bitter man* with London Pride being the beer of choice.
*Aye
Certainly a better choice than that John Smith's shite.

I like a nice bitter - when I worked in London I knew a few guys who worked in Young's Ram Brewery. One of them worked on the horses and drays they used to deliver the beer to the local pubs. They used to do seasonal beers - my favourite was a double chocolate stout - absolutely gorgeous.

It was a crying shame they closed it in 2006.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Certainly a better choice than that John Smith's shite.

I like a nice bitter - when I worked in London I knew a few guys who worked in Young's Ram Brewery. One of them worked on the horses and drays they used to deliver the beer to the local pubs. They used to do seasonal beers - my favourite was a double chocolate stout - absolutely gorgeous.

It was a crying shame they closed it in 2006.

Youngs Pubs used to be brilliant and their stout was excellent as was their Xmas warmer.  They also did top-notch pub food and they always ran the sort of house that you could take yer maw to for a Sunday lunch.

Another feature of Youngs pubs was that their 'ordinary' bitter was a bit light and dull and their 'special' was a bit hoppy but 'a pint of mixed' brought out the best in both beers.  Asking  for a half pint of this and another half of that has probably died on its arse (apart from a couple of places who still do a black and tan*) but it worked wrt Youngs.  Moving to Bedford ripped the arse out of their beer which is why I usually buy London Pride or go for a drink in Fullers pubs.

*Not a bigoted comment 😎