When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

'Repeatedly lies'...presumably a reference to whether one poll had 800 or 1000 as a sample..one poll did have 800, the other 1000..hardly 'lying' and 'repeatedly'? 

Hardly 'complaining' about being called a liar...neither here nor there given that today alone I have been called a religious nutter, a bigot, vile, degenerate, and self-serving...reason? Suggested that the GRA was seen as a 'priority' for the SNP

Are you against the Scottish Labour Party's position on GRA?

Some Labour MSPs voted against the GRA, as did some SNP. Labour obviously proposed several amendments to the bill which were voted down.

Yes, both parties whipped their MSP's to vote in favour.

Do I think some of the amendments could/should have passed? Yes.

28 minutes ago, Jedi said:

'Repeatedly lies'...presumably a reference to whether one poll had 800 or 1000 as a sample..one poll did have 800, the other 1000..hardly 'lying' and 'repeatedly'? 

There’s also your lies about Nicola Sturgeon being against repeal of s28.

Ah right, yes, must actually be a Tory.

What I did read was the contribution and views of a variety of women's groups, many of whom had questions and concerns about parts of the Bill, and many of whom are SNP voters..these views were not taken into account by the Scot govt, and indeed they are dismissed as 'religious nutters, Tories, TERMS, bigots, etc' (that is for asking questions).

So what was your reason for supporting the Bill in its entirety @welshbairn

Just now, Wee Bully said:

There’s also your lies about Nicola Sturgeon being against repeal of s28.

Nice try, but if you care to have a scroll back as you love to do, you will find that it wasn't me who commented on Nicola Sturgeon and Section 28....but rather another poster or, or indeed that I have never made one single comment about Section 28 on this forum.

So go on...have a look 

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Ah right, yes, must actually be a Tory.

What I did read was the contribution and views of a variety of women's groups, many of whom had questions and concerns about parts of the Bill, and many of whom are SNP voters..these views were not taken into account by the Scot govt, and indeed they are dismissed as 'religious nutters, Tories, TERMS, bigots, etc' (that is for asking questions).

So what was your reason for supporting the Bill in its entirety @welshbairn

Same as Jackie Baillie's pretty much. Thing is, I don't think I've ever heard you arguing for Labour policies, only trashing the SNP.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Nice try, but if you care to have a scroll back as you love to do, you will find that it wasn't me who commented on Nicola Sturgeon and Section 28....but rather another poster or, or indeed that I have never made one single comment about Section 28 on this forum.

So go on...have a look 

Apologies. I obviously got that wrong. 

39 minutes ago, King Ian said:

The voice of reason, amongst the hostility of the P&B angry mob.

Playing the man, not a ball is generally the name of the game.  Instead of discussing the issue at the hand in good faith, they see nothing wrong in labelling anyone daring to hold a socially conservative position, no matter how in step with public opinion it is.

In touch with normal people they ain't.

Why have you joined to posts specifically about contrarian issues, if you're describing it like this?

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thing is, I don't think I've ever heard you arguing for Labour policies,

Do you want to have a look through the What is the Point of Labout thread? Where you will find that around 90% of my posts on there are arguments in favour of Labour policy.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Do you want to have a look through the What is the Point of Labout thread? Where you will find that around 90% of my posts on there are arguments in favour of Labour policy.

To save me the bother, what's your position on rejoining the Single Market and getting back freedom of movement?

I would be in favour of joining EFTA at this stage. Yes, freedom of movement is important.

Please don't quote Rachel Reeves (one) interview in which mentions immigration, or indeed 'Make Brexit Work' as Labour 'policy'...we have no idea what Make Brexit Work means at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Arguing in favour of Labour soundbites, actually - there’s no any depth or analysis. And I’d say it’s closer to 40%, with 60% devoted to “SNP BAD”.

13 minutes ago, Jedi said:

6 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I would be in favour of joining EFTA at this stage. Yes, freedom of movement is important.

Please don't quote Rachel Reeves (one) interview in which mentions immigration, or indeed 'Make Brexit Work' as Labour 'policy'...we have no idea what Make Brexit Work means at the moment.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE LABOUR POLICY IDEAS I POSTED

But don't actually look at those proposed by actual Labour frontbenchers that make me look like a tit

15 minutes ago, Jedi said:

They can’t be very good if we’re still ruminating over the thread title then. 

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Arguing in favour of Labour soundbites, actually - there’s no any depth or analysis. And I’d say it’s closer to 40%, with 60% devoted to “SNP BAD”.

As opposed to your own 90% odd Labour/Tory bad..I will take that.

8 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Fair enough. I believe Starmer has firmly ruled out returning to freedom of movement. EFTA requires both freedom of movement and participation in the single market, which Starmer has also ruled out.