When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Sounds like utter shit. Why would anyone be swayed from Indy because of this? They wouldn't unless they've already decided their a no voting gammon f**k. 

Clearly been swayed by arr armed forces upping the nuke capacity.

Rule Britannia.

Edited by GNU_Linux

Boring competency and stability is a big deal to a lot of people hence why the SNP cosied up to the People's Vote lot and that vote will evaporate if the SNP get mired in a scandal like this and Sturgeon looks like she's corrupt.

Headline from the Scotsman:

Support for independence has fallen 12 points since Nicola Sturgeon appeared before Alex Salmond inquiry

The article then goes on to explain it’s dropped six points so it’s a ‘12 point swing’ not a twelve point drop.
Duplicitous bástards are running scared.
I assume they are comparing polls from different pollsters as well?

IMG_4072.thumb.jpg.d7633d644a6678b535021cb38743e739.jpg

[emoji38]
Drawbridges up, whole country draped in a butchers apron and 'are brave lads on every beach machine gunning any Jonny foreigner trying to sneak into the country in a dinghy. Oh and some spiffing new legislation just in case said brave Lads happen to miss. Rule Britannia eh, what's not to hate ?

23 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

3 Reds within 3 minutes from Stormzy this morning, a sure sign I'm getting to him.

I only dislke your shit posts which is quite a handful, the last one in this thread was

"The union flag is drenched in the blood of the Scots" what a ridiculously stupid thing to say, you also shat the bed after making up stories about horses charging at tanks and scuttled away with no response so you lost any goodwill I had towards you. 

Also 3 in 3 minutes 😂 when Antillion wakes up and stops watching cartoons he'll probably give me 20 in 1 minute and when JLS gets up it will be the same, I look at it in a positive way, you're actually making them happy, those guys are going out of their way to do something, it shows they care, their brains release dopamine when they downvote your posts, embrace it. 

Edited by Stormzy

44 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I only dislke your shit posts which is quite a handful, the last one in this thread was

"The union flag is drenched in the blood of the Scots" what a ridiculously stupid thing to say, you also shat the bed after making up stories about horses charging at tanks and scuttled away with no response so you lost any goodwill I had towards you. 

Also 3 in 3 minutes 😂 when Antillion wakes up and stops watching cartoons he'll probably give me 20 in 1 minute and when JLS gets up it will be the same, I look at it in a positive way, you're actually making them happy, those guys are going out of their way to do something, it shows they care, their brains release dopamine when they downvote your posts, embrace it. 

A post that commences in abuse and then goes into self pity.

And he wonders why he gets so many reds

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

A post that commences in abuse and then goes into self pity.

And he wonders why he gets so many reds

Where's the abuse? Where's the self pity? 

Where the hell have I wondered why I get so many reds? 

I know why, you were the one moaning about it.

Sandy at least try and read what you respond to as it makes it very hard to conversate with someone that makes up things out the blue.