When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I kind of think that the terms xenophobic and racist are basically interchangeable in terms of how they’re used so f**k it. 

It might be pedantry but like if I, as a West European, make spurious claims about other West Europeans and they claim it's racist to do so then I'm not really going to lose sleep over it. 

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It might be pedantry but like if I, as a West European, make spurious claims about other West Europeans and they claim it's racist to do so then I'm not really going to lose sleep over it. 

So that's anti-Irish racism breached below the water line then - unless it comes from people east of some imaginary point of longitude.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

So that's anti-Irish racism breached below the water line then - unless it comes from people east of some imaginary point of longitude.

Everyone on here knows your life is permanently spent singing certain songs with Renton and Sick Boy apropos of nothing

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

West european 😃 that did make me laugh

Now let's talk about the historic "teuchter" abuse fuelled by the hate speech enthusiast Limmy, people with "that accent" up and down the country have suffered more jovial ribbings than anyone else on these isles. 

Edited by Stormzy

14 minutes ago, TAFKAM said:

That's a fife accent how did you get to teuchters

Because in most instances I've seen both as synonymous terms for anyone that doesn't sound like they're from Glasgow. 

39 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

A mix of Yorkshire and the Scottish Borders ?

Insert Limmy 'that accent' gif here.

I don't even have an accent, I left Leeds at the age of 2 so thankfully managed to avoid any trace of the accent. 

17 minutes ago, TAFKAM said:

?? who's calling someone from Edinburgh or Galashiels or Perth (this last one is a debatable one) a teuchter?

Silly weegies. I used to see it a lot on rangers media back in the day, at first I thought it meant highland folk but then ending up thinking it meant anyone outside of Glasgow.

Ah divnt ken anymore tbqh. 

Edited by Stormzy