When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know what? I think the coincidence of a second referendum with the Brexit "negotiations", or even the prospect of the two occurring simultaneously, might just blow this whole right wing shooting match out of the water, or at least drive enough people to question whether there is an alternative to the Shiite we're being fed as inevitable.

Every time May tells us why Scotland should stay in the UK, she should be asked why that is different to the UK staying in Europe. Every time she tells us why the UK will be better off out of the EU, she should explain why Scotland should spurn the same opportunity (of leaving a union which does not benefit the nation).

There is no way on God's green earth that anyone in today's Tory party can put a coherent argument together out of these two events.

Not without telling the truth, that is, and them having to do that could be the saving of the entire island.

I watched that BBC news clip. It seems quite cynical to get Coburn on somebody with no authority or status but histrionic views, I can understand the thinking behind it but if that level of debate is what we'll be subjected to I despair. 

Edited by Swordfishtrombone
Misplaced apostrophe.

I watched that BBC news clip. It seems quite cynical to get Coburn on somebody with no authority or status but histrionic views, I can understand the thinking behind it but if that level of debate is what we'll be subjected to I despair. 

The clip that was posted is from Russia Today. The Kipper's seem to have a permanent representative on there as well.

9778d455fdd3a4b1f1ceaf428277d66f.jpg
Rattled.

I checked her Twitter page last night and she is threatening to take people to court for libel. No doubt she'll have an opinion piece out soon about nasty Scottish nationalists and it'll all be Nicola Sturgeon's fault.

I have to admit, even after all the shite that was flung at us last time, I've still been genuinely surprised at the rhetoric from the British media so far.

It has been fucking poisonous, I don't know how any self-respecting Scot can even consider endorsing it.

If we vote No this time, hell mend us, we deserve 100 years of Tory rule.  

7 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

I have to admit, even after all the shite that was flung at us last time, I've still been genuinely surprised at the rhetoric from the British media so far.

It has been fucking poisonous, I don't know how any self-respecting Scot can even consider endorsing it.

If we vote No this time, hell mend us, we deserve 100 years of Tory rule.  

This is going to form a large part of the strategy of BetterTogether2.

Fling so much poisonous shite at us that it invokes an inevitable angry reaction, then throw their hands up in the air at the nasty Cybernats.

The media is so skewed in this country it's not even funny.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

C68bRu1WkAAW9X6.jpg

C68bRu3W0AAD2O1.jpg

Surely the Old Bill have noticed?

Seems she can say what the f**k she wants but if anyone calls her out on it she just keeps saying "you've libelled me".

Absolute arsehole of a woman.

Aye, Unionists have been all over the shop this week.

Duncan Hothersall in particular is doing some entertaining windmilling. Pleading with Greens at the moment to block a second referendum and tweeting the electoral commission that the question should be the same Remain/Leave format as the EU referendum.

Imagine being him.