When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Terrifies me tbh. We got away with it last time as nobody thought Yes might win until the last few days.

Now, with Indy being painted as a threat to Brexit as well as the UK and seemingly far more likely we'll see a Yes win, I do fear there are a few staunch warriors out there prepared to defend the sacred union.

Rhetoric on both sides needs to be calm, measured and very careful not to enflame and encourage these mad c***s. 24 hours in it's a massive fail on that front.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I'm biased, obviously, but I listened to radio Scotland and LBC most of the day today.  I was struck by how angry some of the no side seemed....at pretty much every aspect of this.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And if that was what happened you'd be right.  She wasn't elected FM either by the electorate or the Parliament.

Yes she was. May wasn't even voted for by her own party.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36300892

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Sums up your terrible attitude towards Scotland.

Brutal.

My attitude to the brutal and odious SNP morelike.  I'm perfectly relaxed about Scotland negotiating independence once the whole Brexit shite is done and we see how the settlement is.  This is what a sane person would do.

Yes she was. May wasn't even voted for by her own party.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36300892

He has read something on one of the yoons sites after the sturgeonator bitch slapped may on twitter its quite funny he is still trying to run with
Just think what he is going to be like when its bevy night [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And if that was what happened you'd be right.  She wasn't elected FM either by the electorate or the Parliament.

If you're going to hide behind the wording of "official nominee" then I hope that you are consistent and concede that no Westminster government or PM has ever been elected.  Ever.

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

If you're going to hide behind the wording of "official nominee" then I hope that you are consistent and concede that no Westminster government or PM has ever been elected.  Ever.

Absolutely.  Westminster doesn't vote for prime minsters and only dolts suggest otherwise.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Post all the links you like.  Sturgeon wasn't voted in as 1st minister.

Is it the confirmation by the Queen that bugs you?

Ms Sturgeon, who won 63 votes to Mr Rennie's five, is now the official nominee for first minister, to be confirmed by the Queen.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is it the confirmation by the Queen that bugs you?

I'm hardly bugged, merely mildly tetchy.  Both The FM and The PM are appointees of the monarch.  Not a system one would set out to design but also not a system that allows the ginger munchkin to make a claim she can't justify.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Absolutely.  Westminster doesn't vote for prime minsters and only dolts suggest otherwise.

"Chosen or voted for = elected".

The PM is chosen (elected) by their own party...

...just to continue this tedious exercise in semantics.