When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's scary how quickly the project fear campaign has kicked in all over the UK mainstream media.

It's unreal. I was listening to the BBC World Service last night and within hours of the news being announced the host had interviews with for and against voters with the most negative questions and hypothetical scenarios imaginable regarding a Yes vote. 

At least this time around the Yes campaign will be wise to the BBC's et al tactics.

A few caps locks will be taking a pounding over the next 18 months.

"Why does that Woman go on and on and on, it's as if she has been injected with a gramophone needle. How much will this cost Scotland Does she not think this money would be better spent on the Elderly Schools and the NHS. For god sake Nicola Sturgeon GO DO SOME BLOODY WORK FOR SCOTLAND INSTEAD OF WANTING TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. WE COULD NOT AFFORD IT THEN AND STILL CAN'T AFFORD IT. PLEASE TELL US FIRSTLY HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST US NO YOU WON'T DO THAT"

6 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Why is every staunch Scot's born Brit on the TV interview circuit wearing tartan? Pure Scottish and that?

Just wait till you get pure gallus John Barrowman singing "Old Lang Zyne" at you.

"The vast majority of Scots have no taste for a second referendum". 

Just heard that from Tory MSP cunto Miles Briggs and heard similar from Theresa May yesterday. Where are these c***s getting their figures from or I wonder if they've just taken it upon themselves to speak for the entire nation by pulling numbers from their respective arses.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just heard that from Tory MSP cunto Miles Briggs and heard similar from Theresa May yesterday. Where are these c***s getting their figures from or I wonder if they've just taken it upon themselves to speak for the entire nation by pulling numbers from their respective arses.

This is what they hear from fellow tories and they take that as the national feeling.

Utter c***s

Less than 24 hours since the FM declared her intention to uphold a manifesto commitment in one of the best, most measured, logical and statesman like speeches in years and the media, unionist politicians and the lunatic yoon fringe have already completely lost the plot.

While Ireland gives us the tough love:

Scotland Given Second Chance To Shit Themselves

March 13, 2017 - BREAKING NEWS, WORLD NEWS

A SECOND referendum on Scottish independence currently being proposed by Nicola Sturgeon would, according to experts, grant Scotland a new chance to ‘piss the bed and go running back to the safety of their betters in England’, it has been confirmed.

Should the referendum go ahead, Scottish people will have one more chance to show they haven’t got ‘the God damn balls’ to survive on their own two feet without English people holding their hands and wiping their arses for them, possibly as early as Autumn next year.

The first Scottish referendum for independence from Great Britain took place in 2014 and resulted in the majority of downtrodden Scots accepting their place in this life, choosing to feed from the scraps thrown to them from the table of their masters in Westminster as opposed to having the belief in themselves to break free and be a nation of their own.

However, following the Brexit referendum which saw 62% of Scottish people vote to remain in the EU, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon believes now is the time for Scotland to stand up and be embarrassed all over again.

“It’s been at over two years since we scoured all down our legs in fright at the thoughts of leaving Great Britain,” said Sturgeon, speaking while William Wallace got up to 1,600rpm in his grave.

“And now, a whole new generation of Scots will be able to shit themselves as well. Think about it; two years ago, thousands of young people didn’t get the chance to bow down to the throne and beg for mercy… now, they’ll be able to do just that, while handing the keys to our country to a whole new set of c***s”.

Stay tuned to WWN for more details about the Scottish Independence referendum, including the best time to stick the popcorn on so you don’t miss a good laugh.

16 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

And if it doesn't go as planned you might want to delete that post...

I'm fairly relaxed about it. If I don't get permanent residency I'll just have to propose to the missus.

John Curtice has taken this particular lie apart on the BBC website.

41 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I'm fairly relaxed about it. If I don't get permanent residency I'll just have to propose to the missus.

Fingers crossed you get that permit...

11 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

I personally think its wonderful that they've figured out a way for you to use your crayons and get on the internet. Go you!

Great put down!  Did you make that up all by yourself or did your carer help you  ? Here,  have a biscuit!

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 01:54, ScotSquid said:

The ball isn't in Westminster's court at all. Whatever happens in the Brexit negotiations, there won't be an indyref. 

I said that months ago. Others on this thread and others said , after the Leave vote, that there would definitely be a second indyref in this Parliament. 

I explained why they were wrong. And why the Leave vote was an utter disaster for Scottish independence.

Indyref isn't still on the table because it was never on the table to begin with. It's gone for many years. 

Not surprised he's fucked off again, or is there another new incarnation?

31 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Miles Briggs now whining that Nicola Sturgeon will "divide the parliament" as well as Scotland. He appears keen to see a UK nationalist dictatorship.

Sturgeon is a very unifying character is she not,lol! 

24 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

John Curtice has taken this particular lie apart on the BBC website.

I don't know a single person who wants a second indyref and , in fact, everyone who broaches the subject does so with a weary resignation that the SNP will drag us into a second ref whatever the public mood and to spite the pubic mood. 

I don't know a single person who wants a second indyref and , in fact, everyone who broaches the subject does so with a weary resignation that the SNP will drag us into a second ref whatever the public mood and to spite the pubic mood. 

Aren't you supposedly in Portugal?