When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

In a Westminster election that you wanted Labour to win you decided to vote Tory. I might have understated it when I said you were exceptionally thick.

For me the election was all about Brexit, nothing else came anywhere near in importance.

It's called tactical voting and I voted Tory to stop the SNP from gaining the seat thereby allowing Sturgeon to have a disproportionate influence in the Brexit negotiations because I voted for  Brexit.

I was suggesting others should have voted Labour , not SNP , if they wanted an end to Tory rule. Personally, I don't care for the current labour leadership. Abbot, McDonnel, Watson and Thornberry are all rank amateurs and i don't want any of them any where near No.10.

So , as a lifetime Labour voter I chose , a GE2017, to vote Tory to keep out the SNP AND Labour . As said, my suggestion to vote Labour was for those that want to defeat the Tories by suggesting that  an SNP vote at Westminster is a wasted vote if your priority is to defeat the Tories. I didn't want the Tories defeated at this election because my priority is a good Brexit.

So, It seems you're the thicko, Welshbairn, and I don't expect you to understand such complicated political reasoning, although in fairness you did make a completely false assumption that just because I have always voted Labour that I wanted them to win GE2017.........I didn't want that!

Edited by McSpreader

29 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

For me the election was all about Brexit, nothing else came anywhere near in importance.

It's called tactical voting and I voted Tory to stop the SNP from gaining the seat thereby allowing Sturgeon to have a disproportionate influence in the Brexit negotiations because I voted for  Brexit.

I was suggesting others should have voted Labour , not SNP , if they wanted an end to Tory rule. Personally, I don't care for the current labour leadership. Abbot, McDonnel, Watson and Thornberry are all rank amateurs and i don't want any of them any where near No.10.

So , as a lifetime Labour voter I chose , a GE2017, to vote Tory to keep out the SNP AND Labour . As said, my suggestion to vote Labour was for those that want to defeat the Tories by suggesting that  an SNP vote at Westminster is a wasted vote if your priority is to defeat the Tories. I didn't want the Tories defeated at this election because my priority is a good Brexit.

So, It seems you're the thicko, Welshbairn, and I don't expect you to understand such complicated political reasoning, although in fairness you did make a completely false assumption that just because I have always voted Labour that I wanted them to win GE2017.........I didn't want that!

So you support Labour but voted Tory because you didn't want Nicola Sturgeon - herself an MSP, and not standing at the GE - not to be involved in the Brexit negotiations.   I must have missed the memo where Nicola said: "If Calum Kerr's returned to serve Berwickshire, Roxburgh  use it as a mandate for meddle in brexit negotiations"   

John Lamont - who you voted for - the whole campaign was NO #INDYREF2.   Which was the real reason you switched!    

That bizarre collection of bluster only confirms the real reason for your tactical vote.   Union above all else.    

To be honest I'm more interested in the thought processes that lead someone to believe their own nation should be governed as a minority region of another nation. Pretty interested also in what makes a self-confessed troll seek attention from strangers in the internet.
Incidentally, wanting "bye bye Tories" is oddly juxtaposed against wanting Scotland to remain in the UK, given the UK elects Tories most of the time, and given they're the oldest and most enduring political party in the UK. 

I didn't seek your attention.You are in fact quite forthcoming with it.Feel free to jog on if you like.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

I didn't seek your attention.You are in fact quite forthcoming with it.Feel free to jog on if you like.

You do realise that your posts are public and not available for my eyes only? I can't remember if you claimed your trolling was directed at anyone in particular, or just anyone who might happen to take your bait.

You do realise that your posts are public and not available for my eyes only? I can't remember if you claimed your trolling was directed at anyone in particular, or just anyone who might happen to take your bait.

Your mouths full of my "bait" you've bit so often..

10 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

So you support Labour but voted Tory because you didn't want Nicola Sturgeon - herself an MSP, and not standing at the GE - not to be involved in the Brexit negotiations.   I must have missed the memo where Nicola said: "If Calum Kerr's returned to serve Berwickshire, Roxburgh  use it as a mandate for meddle in brexit negotiations"   

John Lamont - who you voted for - the whole campaign was NO #INDYREF2.   Which was the real reason you switched!    

That bizarre collection of bluster only confirms the real reason for your tactical vote.   Union above all else.    

But Sturgeon had already been using Calum Kerr's  presence in Westminster as justification for Indyref2  for 2 years, along with the other 55 SNP MP's.

She misappropriated  the SNP vote for her own Indyref agenda........Big Mistake!!!

Also her Brexit comments bothered me.. 

Basically, Sturgeon's malevolent shadow loomed large over GE2017 and she paid the price.

I find it baffling that I took the time and effort to study the national issues , looked at the candidates that could best deliver my vision and used my vote to that end which resulted in me voting for John Lamont, a perfectly capable MP, and I get criticised.

The vast majority p&b'ers voted slavishly for the SNP despite most of their MP's being absolutely crap and an embarrassment to Scotland on a regular basis, as if they were supporting the national football team, not deciding the fate of the nation......Morons!

Edited by McSpreader

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

But Sturgeon had already been using Calum Kerr's  presence in Westminster as justification for Indyref2  for 2 years, along with the other 55 SNP MP's.

She misappropriated  the SNP vote for her own Indyref agenda........Big Mistake!!!

Also her Brexit comments bothered me.. 

Basically, Sturgeon's malevolent shadow loomed large over GE2017 and she paid the price.

I find it baffling that I took the time and effort to study the national issues , looked at the candidates that could best deliver my vision and used my vote to that end which resulted in me voting for John Lamont, a perfectly capable MP, and I get criticised.

The vast majority p&b'ers voted slavishly for the SNP despite most of their MP's being absolutely crap and an embarrassment to Scotland on a regular basis, as if they were supporting the national football team, not deciding the fate of the nation......Morons!

I genuinely hope you tread on a plug today.  p***k.

I'm interested to read more about McSpreader's struggle to find someone who would deliver his vision. One nation and one people, surely, but what comes next?

I genuinely hope you tread on a plug today.  p***k.

Gotta love in depth Nat analysis of the point being made.As the Indy2 bus is shouting "this vehicle is reversing" a lot lately i can feel your pain.Remember and lock the garage door once its in.

3 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Gotta love in depth Nat analysis of the point being made.As the Indy2 bus is shouting "this vehicle is reversing" a lot lately i can feel your pain.Remember and lock the garage door once its in.

^^^ Word salad

51 minutes ago, philyerboots said:

We see you

29mrw1v.png

Why does that start with 'Just saying...' then goes into 'as predicted', doesn't scan very well, not sure that's good grammar. Think it needs a comma after 'as predicted' to make sense with the fairly redundant 'just saying...' in there.

Also, that's some borderline fascist stuff.

You absolute fucking minter.