When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 7,000 new members were welcomed and added to the 119,500 Scots with SNP membership.

Just out of interest I looked up the membership of the two other Scottish parties;

Scottish Labour = 21,500

Scottish Cuntservatives = 11,000

And to be pedantic The Scottish National Party 119,500 + 7,000

That makes it 126,500 SNP members which leaves the other two as mere shadows and arse licking minions to their Westminster Masters.

Edited by SandyCromarty

14 hours ago, Lex said:

No wonder Nicola isn’t calling one with polling numbers like these.

IMG_6446.jpg

Just ain’t happening at all, is it?

44/56 excluding DKs from a pollster who has over the last 18 months drifted to the No friendly side of the pollster result spectrum, conducted before last weeks bust up. No idea why you wouldn't be happy to start from that base. Momentum would only ever be one way.

44/56 excluding DKs from a pollster who has over the last 18 months drifted to the No friendly side of the pollster result spectrum, conducted before last weeks bust up. No idea why you wouldn't be happy to start from that base. Momentum would only ever be one way.

Don’t encourage him. :(

39 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

This kinda sums up the UKs attitude to Scotland.

Didn't stop just enough of them to come trooping back in to vote with the government, despite their absence from the debate.

I've said it before and will say it again. The idea that momentum can only go in one direction is dangerously lazy thinking that might end in the salty tear scenario again.

2 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
9 hours ago, renton said:

I've said it before and will say it again. The idea that momentum can only go in one direction is dangerously lazy thinking that might end in the salty tear scenario again.

I'm not saying it can't, I am at the moment confident that it wouldn't,  given what would certainly be fragmented different No campaigns with little enough to base their campaigns on.  

On 6/18/2018 at 18:01, SandyCromarty said:

Looked this Britain Elects up and found they are just a kitchen table mob, no-one takes seriously.

Panelbase are online survey cowboys trying to make a name for themselves.

Anyway who gives a feck with polls as they keep on getting it wrong, Trump won didn't he and the polls were way out of kilter with that.

Can't think of any other political party getting over 7,000 new members in three days can you?

Say's it all really. 

Britain Elects is an excellent follow on Twitter.

I'm not saying it can't, I am at the moment confident that it wouldn't,  given what would certainly be fragmented different No campaigns with little enough to base their campaigns on.  
"Momentum would only ever be one way".... think you really were saying it couldn't.

3 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
21 hours ago, renton said:

"Momentum would only ever be one way".... think you really were saying it couldn't.

I think I explained my thinking already, Indeed the use of the word 'would' instead of 'could' in the original post should be clear enough. 

More feckin underhanded skullduggery from the cuntservatives;

They have been quietly selling off Scottish Crown Estate assets to private companies to the tune of £1.5 billion so far with all the money going to Westminster and none to Holyrood.

That's Scottish land being sold to line english pockets.

How much more treachery on this scale can we take? 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

More feckin underhanded skullduggery from the cuntservatives;

They have been quietly selling off Scottish Crown Estate assets to private companies to the tune of £1.5 billion so far with all the money going to Westminster and none to Holyrood.

That's Scottish land being sold to line english pockets.

How much more treachery on this scale can we take? 

Any more info on this, mate?

48 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

www.thenational.scot/news/16303810.___It___s_a_simple_fact_____Top_EU_chief_on_Scotland_having_no_big_obstacles_to_EU_entry/

‘It’s a simple fact’: Top EU chief on Scotland having no big obstacles to EU entry

The lie nailed.

the truth explained.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/guy-verhofstadt-scotland-obliged-to-follow-brexit-decision-1-4757296