When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/22/2018 at 08:29, sergie's no1 fan said:

I don't think there is going to be a 2nd indyref, the smart plan is to let the Tories split the UK up.

We've had Mundell say within the last week that Scotland isn't a partner in the UK we are only a part of it, which goes against the Act of Union.

This statement is in line with cuntservative ideology where they repeatedly expound that the UK is made up of four nations, as I've said before this is a nonsense, Northern Ireland is a  province and regarding Wales I quote the following;

The last remnants of Celtic-tradition Welsh law were abolished and replaced by English law by the Laws in Wales Acts 1535 and 1542.[72] All of Wales became unified with the kingdom of England, in the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales;  

The Act of Union is as follows;

By the two Acts, the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland—which at the time were separate states with separate legislatures, but with the same monarch—were, in the words of the Treaty, "United into One Kingdom by the Name of Great Britain".[2]

And that wee shite Mundell is right in saying that for centuries we have been treated as a small part of the United Kingdom in english minds instead of equal partners.

From a recent statement it would appear that the doyen of the NO referendum vote Alistair Darling is having second thoughts.

He says that the oil revenue over the past decades have enabled the westminster treasury to balance the books which they would not have been able to do otherwise.

How feckin true that is when you consider the grandiose schemes and projects in the south of england paid for by those revenues over the years, the £15 billion London Crossrail just one.

The vast majority of the people of Scotland are unaware of our oil income which is being squandered in england and not spent in our country.

Things would have been very different if the oil had been discovered off the west or east coasts of the central belt.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

From a recent statement it would appear that the doyen of the NO referendum vote Alistair Darling is having second thought.

He says that the oil revenue over the past decades have enabled the westminster treasury to balance the books which they would not have been able to do otherwise.

How feckin true that is when you consider the grandiose schemes and projects in the south of england paid for by those revenues over the years, the £15 billion London Crossrail just one.

The vast majority of the people of Scotland are unaware of our oil income which is being squandered in england and not in ourcountry.

Things would have been very different if the oil had been discovered off the west or east coasts of the central belt.

Aye, if it's going to be squandered it should be squandered in Scotland...

6 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

This is why the phrase "rUK" is quite jarring. If Scotland decides to leave, the "UK" is over and "rUK" is bad terminology for what is left. 

Former United Kingdom.....is more accurate

They will be fUKed:P.....

Edited by git-intae-thum

47 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

It's an option, I'll give you that.

Was going to add that rUK  (pronounced "ruck") might be worth keeping after all, given the amount of in-fighting that seems to be taking hold down there, especially over Leave/Remain. 

My favourite "Britainism" is from the 2014 referendum.

I loved seeing all those better thegitherites  driving around with their "UKOK" car stickers....completely lost on them it would seem:lol:

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 22:14, bob the tank said:

That's weird, I was just thinking about fide yesterday when I was reading this thread. Hope he's doing ok .

Doing good, thanks for asking x x x

May the talking cunnt has confirmed that england's St George's flag will fly on all Whitehall departments during england's matches.

The wee shite Doll's Heed Mundell has confirmed that includes The Scotland Office.

A total inflammatory move by the hated tories aided by the Quisling Mundell.

Btw I am convinced that Mundell is wearing a merkin on his doll's heed.

If I was May or one of her cronies, I’d have fun taking bets on what I could demand Mundell do. You know, “a fiver says I can get him lick the floor of a pub toilet whilst wearing nothing but an apron with ‘I’m a little teapot’ written on it.” Followed by, “double or nothing says I can get him to make him to lie face-down on college green with an England flag planted in his arsehole”.

Mundell, of course, would be scurrying around the floor, excitedly trying to lick the hands of his tormentors.