When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Between EU immigrants and the new batch of eligible young voters, it has tipped the scales to the Indy side anyway.

See a lot of Yoons saying 2 wrongs don't make a right. Guaranteed that is their new slogan.

I would not put it past London to insist on EU nationals not having the vote, when the inevitable referendum comes around. 

I would not put it past London to insist on EU nationals not having the vote, when the inevitable referendum comes around. 
We could do the same with the English, Welsh and Irish who live here and make it a Scots only vote, which would also sway it in our favour. There will be even dirtier tactics no doubt.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
20 minutes ago, I said:

We could do the same with the English, Welsh and Irish who live here and make it a Scots only vote, which would also sway it in our favour. There will be even dirtier tactics no doubt.

Imagine the seethe if that were proposed. That's my happy thought for the day :)

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
1 hour ago, I said:

EU nationals quite rightly won't have a vote if we've left the EU.

The invisible migration of English people is just something the Indy movement will have to overcome.

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Something taxation something representation

EU people other than ROI, Malta and Cyprus already can't vote in general elections.

As i've said before immigrants are more likely to vote for the status quo anyway as it means they can move to England if they choose.

Just came across this piece with regards to Scotlands public finances:

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/08/25/gers-is-this-why-it-always-says-the-scottish-deficit-is-so-large/

A very interesting deconstruction of the GERS fudge by an accountant.

As most will know GERS cannot provide an exact reflection of Scotlands public finance......but surely we should have a system that provides a reasonable reflection.

The conclusion is that Scotlands tax take is grossly undervalued. Our allocated share of total expenditure is grossly inflated.

No shit.....another Westminster lie crumbling.