When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently as an EU state We allow Irish /Cypriot /Maltese to, if resident, to vote in Westminster elections
I believe it is to continue when we leave but I would change it.

This reminded me that Malta actually once voted to join the United Kingdom but it didn’t happen in the end. Presumably cause of financial costs to the UK govt.

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This reminded me that Malta actually once voted to join the United Kingdom but it didn’t happen in the end. Presumably cause of financial costs to the UK govt.

Well, yes and no...

1) The vote was boycotted by the church and the National Party

2) Malta effectively seceded from the empire in response to the UK government starting to reduce employment in the naval dockyard

Time Magazine Monday, Jan. 13, 1958

Oh, and

C8awmSPXcAAQmsQ.jpg

Take that Ruth!  :boxing

Jacob Rees-Mogg, the Tory Brexiter, congratulated May on winning the no confidence vote last week. He says she now has his confidence. (That is not what he said the morning after, when he told the Today programme that, even though she won, she should still resign.) He says a second referendum would be a “losers’ vote”, and would encourage the Scottish nationalists to hold a second independence referendum.

Take that Ruth!  default_boxing.gif&key=282b2e2145d3f6b82d3becc7c1b5eeaff7c2543bc65d0f815698d46eab3f9c01
Jacob Rees-Mogg, the Tory Brexiter, congratulated May on winning the no confidence vote last week. He says she now has his confidence. (That is not what he said the morning after, when he told the Today programme that, even though she won, she should still resign.) He says a second referendum would be a “losers’ vote”, and would encourage the Scottish nationalists to hold a second independence referendum.

They really are a bunch of deluded arseholes.

If we end up with No Deal or May's deal then IndyRef2 is almost a certainty.

But I suppose they are still not as deluded as those who think that Scotland matters in the Union.

15 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

But I suppose they are still not as deluded as those who think that Scotland matters in the Union.

The people i know who will still vote to stay in the Union don't seem to think we are better together but are more a we hate the SNP bunch.

It's quite amusing that being showered with actual evidence we are getting screwed has seen them change tactics in the last 5 years.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

The people i know who will still vote to stay in the Union don't seem to think we are better together but are more a we hate the SNP bunch.

They hate the SNP because of what they represent though. Which is a breakup of the union. So it basically amounts to the same thing.

They are unionists and attack the people who look to break it up.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

They hate the SNP because of what they represent though. Which is a breakup of the union. So it basically amounts to the same thing.

They are unionists and attack the people who look to break it up.

I don't know if you misunderstood what I was saying but a lot of people pre 1st referendum seemed to believe we couldn't afford to be independent.

Now it seems they realise that's shite so it's I hate the SNP let's stay put

35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What the f**k does that mean?

That there more than likely have been polls, but they're just not being brought to the attention of the media...... all for the national interest and all that. Just like the 3,500 soldiers being deployed onto the streets. Ljsl9nQ.png

It's quite amusing that being showered with actual evidence we are getting screwed has seen them change tactics in the last 5 years.

You know people who voted No? Get them in the fucking sea

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
20 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Agreed.

The good news is most have woken up.

The bad news is some are still not ready to admit they're wildly wrong. Usually the ones that read tabloids.

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 18/12/2018 at 13:22, Gaz FFC said:

Is genocide now an SNP policy?