When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Hmmm. No racism (yet). Plenty of self-loathing cringe though.

Easing himself into it. You dont go straight into Curries and throw the DVD player at the wall, you have to build up to it.

17 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I'm responding to another poster. I know the Scottish Education system left you disadvantaged somewhat, but please try to keep up. 

Where was you educated? I've a feeling you're not actually a Scot but just here to troll.

9 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

If you make comments about other people's education it's perfectly legitimate to ask you about yours. Where were you educated?

You're making up rules now. If I mention Scotlands higher tax rate that has predictably yeilded less tax revenue than forecast will you demand that I disclose my income? 

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

Where were you educated?

If I mention Scotlands Higher rate of unemployment than Englands, showing the damage these demands for Independence have done to the Scottish economy, will you demand to know where I work? 

11 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Let me guess. You were educated in Scotland, weren't you? 

Yeah but sometimes I write the same as I speak. Like in a football forum where nobody gives a f**k. Nineteen years in the States has done nothing to my accent or slang.

As it stands, I have a bachelors in computer science and have worked in the IT industry since 1985, currently as an IT Manager/Software Architect.

My Scottish education has served me very well. Hopefully I'll spend the last years of my career in an independent Scotland.

Seeing a lot of people saying they can't believe Yes aren't way in front in the polls. Let's look at the demographics (this is not at all a dig at certain members of our society, I'm pointing out facts). The vast majority of people aged 60 and over would vote No again, much more than the 16-25, young adult, middle age and approaching 60 (who would also vote No but not as big a majority) demographics. 

Some people don't want to look at the changes that's happening in the UK and are set in their ways. That's just the way it is. And, as cliche as it is, once the auld codgers are gone, you'll start to see a shift towards Yes as the younger demographics get older. 

We haven't had any polls recently, as far as I'm aware, so would just have to wait and see, but I imagine it'll be around the 50/50 mark, or No slightly in front still. There most certainly is an appetite and it is not going away as much as the Yoons and Jockoland-bad howlers say it is.  

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

You're making up rules now. If I mention Scotlands higher tax rate that has predictably yeilded less tax revenue than forecast will you demand that I disclose my income? 

The overall UK tax intake forcast was overvalued. That's where the so called "blackhole" in the Scottish Budget is coming from. The UK Government readjusting the barnett formula to  rake back what they see as an "over payment" due to overestimating what the tax yeild was going to be for the previous year.

If I mention Scotlands Higher rate of unemployment than Englands, showing the damage these demands for Independence have done to the Scottish economy, will you demand to know where I work? 
Scotland's rate of unemployment is lower than England's. Where were you educated?

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Seeing a lot of people saying they can't believe Yes aren't way in front in the polls. Let's look at the demographics (this is not at all a dig at certain members of our society, I'm pointing out facts). The vast majority of people aged 60 and over would vote No again, much more than the 16-25, young adult, middle age and approaching 60 (who would also vote No but not as big a majority) demographics. 

Some people don't want to look at the changes that's happening in the UK and are set in their ways. That's just the way it is. And, as cliche as it is, once the auld codgers are gone, you'll start to see a shift towards Yes as the younger demographics get older. 

We haven't had any polls recently, as far as I'm aware, so would just have to wait and see, but I imagine it'll be around the 50/50 mark, or No slightly in front still. There most certainly is an appetite and it is not going away as much as the Yoons and Jockoland-bad howlers say it is.  

Although you certainly aren't wrong I take comfort in knowing many 60+ no voters from 2014 who woke up.

Throw in 5 years of dead pensioners and also the younger generation who couldn't vote last time who aren't stupid enough to buy Newspapers and it all equals a lot of confidence.

Haven't even factored in Boris yet.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Scotland's rate of unemployment is lower than England's. Where were you educated?

Sounds like Eton where all the lying Tory's were educated.