When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Crùbag said:

We produced Scotland's electricity need twice over last week by renewables alone.

More pertinent, how tf will England survive without our oil or renewables?

To be fair, was it not just our domestic consumption that was covered twice over?  I don't think industrial consumption was included.

12 hours ago, Glenanover said:

Its the Scottish nationslists that do not answer questions and its them that are angry. Plenty of wrong uns on here but he is definitely not one of them.

This thread is FULL of independence voters answering questions.  Maybe not just answers you agree with.

5 hours ago, Malky3 said:

How will it look when RBS leave an Independent Scotland, as their outgoing CEO said they would have to do, because they would be too big financially for this country. 

Oh aye, they'd hate to get passporting rights back. The Luxembourg banking sector seems to do ok.

12 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

The quetions that Malky have asked have not been answered.

Malky isn't too keen to answer questions himself. He's also calling people liars when they answer his questions.

It's all a bit unsavoury tbh.

24 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Malky isn't too keen to answer questions himself. He's also calling people liars when they answer his questions.

He does answer most questions. His main ones have not been anawered.

He has had, as have I, a lot worse abuse on here. 

That is exactly why I don't want another referendum. This subject causes so much division, abuse and hatred from both sides.

3 hours ago, The DA said:

To be fair, was it not just our domestic consumption that was covered twice over?  I don't think industrial consumption was included.

Exactly. 

I work in the energy sector. Scotland cannot survive on renewable energy on its own, not even when its constantly windy. 

32 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No one has answered my questions. 

I've tried to answer most of the questions put to me but if I respond to everything some "Nationalists" say I'm "spamming" the thread. 

You can stop me going on about unanswered questions if you can tell me where the SNP would have made £29.9Bn of austerity cuts over the last two years to balance out the fiscal black hole from their White Paper. 

15 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I've tried to answer most of the questions put to me but if I respond to everything some "Nationalists" say I'm "spamming" the thread.

Here's a nice simple one for you. Is the statement below true or false?

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

25 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

You can stop me going on about unanswered questions if you can tell me where the SNP would have made £29.9Bn of austerity cuts over the last two years to balance out the fiscal black hole from their White Paper. 

As you know, any discussion of theoretical liabilities, assets and budgets is pointless without knowing how the final settlement would have worked out with the rUK. The same as how the Bank of England is unable to make narrow predictions of the post Brexit economy without using a massive range of error.

Edited by welshbairn

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As you know, any discussion of theoretical liabilities, assets and budgets is pointless without knowing how the final settlement would have worked out with the rUK. The same as how the Bank of England is unable to make narrow predictions of the post Brexit economy without using a massive range of error.

And, again, Glenanover red dots your answer because he doesn't like it.  

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Exactly. 

I work in the energy sector. Scotland cannot survive on renewable energy on its own, not even when its constantly windy. 

Did anyone say we could? 

I haven't looked at the rest of the thread but so what if we can't?  Only Iceland is close to 100%.  Scotland continues to be a net exporter of energy - roughly 30% exported in 2015 and  I suspect that's increased by now.

57 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

No one has answered my questions. 

You've failed on over a dozen occasions to answer my question about the OBFA Malky.

It shows a real lack of sincerity to continue to moan about not receiving any answers to your questions.

I'll do you a deal, I'll answer your question on the white paper if you finally answer mine.

Why did you lie about the OBFA ?

5 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Welshbairn the red dot king.

I very rarely use them. It's only natural to respond when you red dot innocuous posts, like above. If you don't agree with them, why not respond with your reasons? Like an adult.

Edited by welshbairn