When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 minutes ago, sophia said:

I believe there is some footage that has surfaced online of the two of them giving Wales active consideration.

No chance.

20 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Hope you move to Wakefield, you mutant.

It's far away from c***s like you so is possible.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Did one pump your maw?

New step brothers?

f**k you

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.IMG_20190928_173911.jpeg

In amongst all Malky's stuff there is reasonable explanation for this - the oil price crashed in 2014 which has fed unfavourably into the figures since then. It should improve next year as the price is back up. 

In amongst all Malky's stuff there is reasonable explanation for this - the oil price crashed in 2014 which has fed unfavourably into the figures since then. It should improve next year as the price is back up. 
Oil prices also dropped in 2009 and took until 2011 to recover but our deficit was strangely unaffected. Furthermore, oil prices since 2014 have fluctuated but our portion of the deficit did nothing but increase.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Oil prices also dropped in 2009 and took until 2011 to recover but our deficit was strangely unaffected. Furthermore, oil prices since 2014 have fluctuated but our portion of the deficit did nothing but increase.

Not as much and for a much shorter period. Like it or not the fact is that the oil price affects the figures, and the oil price collapse happened to be in 2014. Your graph suggests that the indy referendum was the cause of the bad looking numbers from 2014 onward. It wasn't. It was the oil price. If that wasn't the case then we'd be complaining that our figures don't reflect the oil wealth enough. We can't have it both ways - there are many, many better fights to pick than that one.

23 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I was going to post something about her, whats the right word.... Disdain maybe, or just out right lack of awareness with her use of my time. She has no problem with me running about like a fucking idiot and getting no time to sut on my arse and just recently it is doing my fucking nut clean in. Example being yesterday with the rug shopping. Plan was, check some shops, then go to her maws for a cuppa before collecting the kids from nursery. She simply adds on more and more shops, to the point where its obvious that the time we have will reuslt in me dropping her off at her maws then immediately having to go away and wrangle the two weans out of their nurseries the collect her then go home.

All the while shes sat on her arse moaning about how busy we are.

On 28/09/2019 at 09:31, Bairnardo said:

This makes no sense to me. Have you perhaps spelt a couple word incorrectly? Please advise. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glenminter seatching for posts on other threads to bring spelling mistakes onto this one 😂

Head. Gone.

You're just fuelling the fire now. Bad man.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glenminter seatching for posts on other threads to bring spelling mistakes onto this one 😂

Head. Gone.

Not searching just hqppened to read it when I was on the thread. 

If you want to pull other posters up about their spelling then you had better be sure your spelling is perfect.

Who is Glenminter ?

And what is seatching ? 🤔

Please advise.

If you want to pull other posters up about their spelling then you had better be sure your spelling is perfect.
Who is Glenminter ?
And what is seatching ? [emoji848]
Please advise.

At least you haven’t let it get to you, that’s the main thing.

Who is Glenminter ?
And what is seatching ? [emoji848]
Please advise.
"Hqppened"

Superb [emoji23]