When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t agree with the sentiment that Scots and the English are significantly different people, but your post is nonsense.

There is a clear distinction between the political Will here and down south, that is beyond doubt.

I've lived in various parts of England and Scotland (including up your way, as you know) and it would take the gable end of a Rizla to distinguish them.

As for the political will?  The outcome of Thursday was near identical:  Elect a majority of secessionist MPs.

I've lived in various parts of England and Scotland (including up your way, as you know) and it would take the gable end of a Rizla to distinguish them.
As for the political will?  The outcome of Thursday was near identical:  Elect a majority of secessionist MPs.

You know fine well that’s a heavily biased way to spin the result (I’m sure you’ll accuse me of the same).
There are major issues where Scotland and England electorally disagree. This is beyond doubt.

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You know fine well that’s a heavily biased way to spin the result (I’m sure you’ll accuse me of the same).

It isn't though and, again, I've been saying this for a long time on here:  Brexit-supporting Tories and Independence-loving Nats are two cheeks of the same vile, small-minded arse and that they both achieved comparable results on Thursday is to the surprise of no one.

42 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Empty headed yessers.

every natter.

31 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Waiting for "ethno-nationalism" for a full house.

17 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Indeed, it's the same tired tropes everytime. An utter parody of a poster.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It’s a shame because sometimes Kincy hits out with absolute terrific bait when he’s focused and interested. The Dimitar Berbatov of P&B.

Well just because it's a trope doesn't make it wrong.

Still,, we had peak Natter last night when the well respected @BawWatchinstarted a thread encouraging Tartan Terrorism in Jockland.  Sadly, it has been deleted as I'm sure he's not the only one thinking about a Scottish Republican Army.

If you have supporters advocating terrorism then you're worse than the Tories.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The mods were obviously worried about that thread being on show.

No worries though, around 50 of us in the private messaging already discussing potential targets.

If lack of hygiene counts as chemical warfare then you and the other 49 will be deadly and The Piggery tomorrow will be ground zero.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Yeah, yeah, and you couldn't get a fag paper between myself and an aborigine - two legs, two arms, a head and a torso, etc.,

In the UK political context, the facts of Thursday would tend to contradict your contention.