Greenock Morton vs Falkirk

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good; cheerio then.

Having a breakdown and refusing to attend your team's opening match for being placed in an all-seated area, when your home ground is erm... all-seated on all (three) sides, is the biggest minter of the lot on this thread. And that's saying something.

Going to a Brechin game instead. :lol:

That's probably the best, absolute minter of an excuse yet.

Using 'minter' patter twice in one thread is not only amateur but also a minter!!

My company has a box at Old Trafford and I have to take clients there twice a season. Fun the first time, a pain in the arse the rest of the time. Anyway, I had to choose what game to miss and it wasn't hard to give Cappielow a bye. Here's the view I'll have:

353az49.jpg

Falkirk fans going on about the main stand as if we, the Morton fans, actually give a f*ck where your placed.

Get it right up you! :lol:

You are aware we could be equally dickish to your away fans, close off sections and force you to sit in the bottom half corner of our away stand. Not much protection if it's pissing down in October.

If the plan is too make sure every single seat of the allocated 650 is filled then its a disaster waiting to happen. Groups will want to sit together and it's virtually impossible to find single seats in a busy section if you are walking out from a concourse and looking for seats. Fans will get pissed off come kick off and no doubt stewards will start trying to shove people into any seat they can find.

What a farce.

The WDE will be open on Saturday.

According to out twitter anyway..bu they also said we had a friendly against Getafe..

Was that not the British Supporters club, GetafeUK?

Going to watch Man Utd or Brechin when your own team is playing? :blink:

I don't care how much of a dump you think Cappielow is. Very strange behaviour.

What's strange about it? I have to do it for work, Morton being back makes the choice of which match to miss easy.

You are aware we could be equally dickish to your away fans, close off sections and force you to sit in the bottom half corner of our away stand. Not much protection if it's pissing down in October.

Couldn't care less tbh, only going to be there for roughly 2 hours I'm sure I'd live through it. Certainly not going to have a moan about it on an Internet forum.

If the plan is too make sure every single seat of the allocated 650 is filled then its a disaster waiting to happen. Groups will want to sit together and it's virtually impossible to find single seats in a busy section if you are walking out from a concourse and looking for seats. Fans will get pissed off come kick off and no doubt stewards will start trying to shove people into any seat they can find.

What a farce.

:bairn :bairn

:lol: :lol:

Couldn't care less tbh, only going to be there for roughly 2 hours I'm sure I'd live through it. Certainly not going to have a moan about it on an Internet forum.

So based on your theory it would be okay to place people in inadequate conditions because of how long they'd be there? What length of time would you consider unreasonable if a couple of hours is alright?

So based on your theory it would be okay to place people in inadequate conditions because of how long they'd be there? What length of time would you consider unreasonable if a couple of hours is alright?

Well it's not 'inadequate' conditions though is it, that's just rubbish. It's a bad stand to sit in and watch the football that's it.

Either man up and go or stop greeting on here, which doesn't help anybody and quite frankly makes you look like a bit of an arse.

Well it's not 'inadequate' conditions though is it, that's just rubbish. It's a bad stand to sit in and watch the football that's it.

Either man up and go or stop greeting on here, which doesn't help anybody and quite frankly makes you look like a bit of an arse.

Nobody's crying here. Don't think you'd find many opposition fans in this division who would be happy to be placed there to watch a game of football though. And I assume you won't be sitting there in the Morton end this Saturday either.

If anything the comments made since the main stands announcement has the resulted in Morton announcing the WDE end to the Falkirk fans, so it has helped us. Thanks for playing though.

Nobody's crying here. Don't think you'd find many opposition fans in this division who would be happy to be placed there to watch a game of football though. And I assume you won't be sitting there in the Morton end this Saturday either.

If anything the comments made since the main stands announcement has the resulted in Morton announcing the WDE end to the Falkirk fans, so it has helped us. Thanks for playing though.

Except a few of your fellow fans who have basically said they're not coming because they're being put in the stand? :lol:

I understand why opposition fans don't want to sit in it, I've sat in there before and it's not a great place to watch the football at all. Before or after the game though I didn't head over to the Morton forum and start greeting about how bad the stand was. I'm not going to the game on Saturday due to work but if I was I'd be in the cowshed because it's one of the best places to watch the football from.

Like I said before either man up and come watch your team on the first day of the season or stop greeting, quite simple really. I'm sure the Rae's won't cry themselves to sleeping knowing they missed out on a few Fallirk fans coming. .

Archived